RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Did you already go to the inn in the medieval fair? If not try going there and then going to the hotel, also go left from the hotel and talk to the people on the farm. It should work if you do these things
thanks @JC23 and @sirbajo for your help! i went to the inn and talked to the guys in there finally got to hotel. now back to the game :)

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I need a save file for day 3 working in the restaurant.
Some posts back i posted saves on the beginning of day 3, and on the end with only the dinner job left to do. Or you can click on my signature (info on the txt file).

Reactions: Ut5962

a55555

May 31, 2017
Oh wow I did not know it takes him over 4 months for each update. Unless the date on the 1st page is outdated.

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Based on his patreon posts the last update was the beginning of June. So it's been a little over 2 months

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Ah ok that makes sense then. 36 days is pretty fast...considering how slow some creators are nowadays.

Also, is your name an FE reference?
It's kind of a mashup of my middle and last name but I could also say it's after a sword in the Monster Hunter games. XD

Reactions: a55555

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Hi, this is my first ever post! I've been a member for a while. Initially I joined to get LOP and S&G games from here. But I've played a few RPGM games and Ren'Py games as well. But I gotta say, THEx stands out! One of the most fascinating aspect of this game is that every NPC has something unique and funny to say. It's been less than a week since I found this game and really looking forward to the soon-to-be-published next update. English isn't my first language, so I probably followed grammar more than I should've. Please forgive my over-formal address in this post! :)

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i just finished the version of this game with 14hours of game play is that mean i'm retarded ? :FeelsGoodMan:
anyway... i hated nadia at the first but later she becomes so sensual i like it gosh !!!!
also i wish they put some s&m relationship between nico and the heroine :eek:penedeyewink: .
and definitely i'll play the game from the begin again in the next update since i didn't have enough of it and for the comic shit i just avoided the male characters in the game and made a lovely lesbo story. hf guys ! ;)

Reactions: Larry247

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
i just finished the version of this game with 14hours of game play is that mean i'm retarded ? :FeelsGoodMan:
anyway... i hated nadia at the first but later she becomes so sensual i like it gosh !!!!
also i wish they put some s&m relationship between nico and the heroine :eek:penedeyewink: .
and definitely i'll play the game from the begin again in the next update since i didn't have enough of it and for the comic shit i just avoided the male characters in the game and made a lovely lesbo story. hf guys ! ;)
I instantly fell in love with her (from Kelly's POV and my POV). Never been into too much of gay/lesbo stuff but Kelly/Nadia is one hot couple and I'd wanted Kelly to have sex with Nadia than that stupid Hinako, Lucia, Shelly etc...If there's someone who's on par with Kelly's intellect then it has got to be Nadia.
I love Nadia as well. That smile of hers.... AWWW Man!!!

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, im stuck on the 2nd day job on Dinner restaurant , i cant do anything , after bring the beer to Zelda/Pola , i cant leave because need to speak with Bob, but he told me Served the client..
Here the picture.

Its a bug? i resart 2 times ..

EDIT : Ok solved with another save.

Last edited:

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Hello, im stuck on the 2nd day job on Dinner restaurant , i cant do anything , after bring the beer to Zelda/Pola , i cant leave because need to speak with Bob, but he told me Served the client..
Well it's not a bug because I encountered the same thing. Just try speaking with all the people (including the one who's sitting in the other room of the restaurant i.e. if you go left from where you are standing in that screenshot)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
i just finished the version of this game with 14hours of game play is that mean i'm retarded ?
Nah, i do something like this as well. To fully enjoy story and each situation\quest.

I instantly fell in love with her (from Kelly's POV and my POV). Never been into too much of gay/lesbo stuff but Kelly/Nadia is one hot couple and I'd wanted Kelly to have sex with Nadia than that stupid Hinako, Lucia, Shelly etc...If there's someone who's on par with Kelly's intellect then it has got to be Nadia.
I love Nadia as well. That smile of hers.... AWWW Man!!!
I do think Nadia and Nico is the best partners for Kelly in the end too (even though Hinako and Shelly very cute). I think it's that situation, when the most sweetest and awesome things reserved for later. We are slowly corrupting Nadia after all. I've no doubt there is gonna be ending with her.

Reactions: Larry247
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes