RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Unfortunately it seems that rpgm games nowadays have very few credit. This game deserved so many more patrons and support... and I keep asking myself every day why does it have so few compared to many others that are not so great compared to this.

There are other titles like Elena's Life, College Life, Angelica's Origins, Anna Exciting Affection, Gates: The Opening, Fleeting Iris or Officer Chloe which are really great or at least very promising IMO but their patreon pages have a very slowly growing pace, and those who had threatened to score reasonably stagnated completely. And I don't believe all of those are gonna be like Lily of the Valley or Sarah's Life's creators.

It is a pity that it turned out that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: prpa and Aiden

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Unfortunately it seems that rpgm games nowadays have very few credit. This game deserved so many more patrons and support... and I keep asking myself every day why does it have so few compared to many others that are not so great compared to this.

There are other titles like Elena's Life, College Life, Angelica's Origins, Anna Exciting Affection, Gates: The Opening, Fleeting Iris or Officer Chloe which are really great or at least very promising IMO but their patreon pages have a very slowly growing pace, and those who had threatened to score reasonably stagnated completely. And I don't believe all of those are gonna be like Lily of the Valley or Sarah's Life's creators.

It is a pity that it turned out that way.
yeah, i think this game deserves some big support. it is surprisingly fun and unique,you can't find mush similar nowadays you can have fun just by reading dialogues...

Reactions: milanoci

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think it's a welcome change from other games, it's not just simple muff diving but it tells the story and you can slowly but steadily see how your choices affect the game and the mc. Also it's not a guy this time trying to get into as many girl's panties as possible, so that alone makes it different. Currently I'm stuck on day 3 with the comic book mission though, I talked to everyone who's on the streets and I had the scenes with Lucia, but I can't leave, the job is unfinished and I can't get the skirt back. What am I missing here?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I think it's a welcome change from other games, it's not just simple muff diving but it tells the story and you can slowly but steadily see how your choices affect the game and the mc. Also it's not a guy this time trying to get into as many girl's panties as possible, so that alone makes it different. Currently I'm stuck on day 3 with the comic book mission though, I talked to everyone who's on the streets and I had the scenes with Lucia, but I can't leave, the job is unfinished and I can't get the skirt back. What am I missing here?
If you still have the problem when i'm home i will try to look for a solution.
Talked to the ppl on the benches(2) the person infront of the club?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Talked to the ppl on the benches(2) the person infront of the club?
There were only 4 people for me, the geezer inside this little park thing, the bouncer in front of the club, the guy who looks like Viktor from Suikoden 1+2 and there was Lucia, but she's gone now after the scene in the alley.

Edit: 5 people, the one on the bench in front of the sex shop or whatever building it is she doesn't want to go back to.

For whatever reason it was Lucia who messed up the script or something, I reloaded my save and spoke to the people before I approach her and now everything works fine

Reactions: sirbajo

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
My game is stuck on a scene and there is no way of getting out of it. It's a shame that I didn't save any part of the game, this game was fun while it lasted.

tobagotobago

Jun 4, 2017
My game is stuck on a scene and there is no way of getting out of it. It's a shame that I didn't save any part of the game, this game was fun while it lasted.
Believe me, it is worth retrying :)
Where did you stuck? Maybe somebody could provide savefile...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I was stuck on day 1; already got 5 stars but won't let me go back into hotel. do I have to go to every single location and talk to everyone? the lack of shiny flashes to tell you where to go is pretty inconvenient :/

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I was stuck on day 1; already got 5 stars but won't let me go back into hotel. do I have to go to every single location and talk to everyone? the lack of shiny flashes to tell you where to go is pretty inconvenient :/
Did you already go to the inn in the medieval fair? If not try going there and then going to the hotel, also go left from the hotel and talk to the people on the farm. It should work if you do these things

Reactions: atlas114

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm a completionist when playing, and this game rewards you for not just following the script and just walking around and trying things. Most people have something to say (usually funny), the world feels alive. So yeah, one of the better games imo.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes