RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

omaga

Apr 27, 2017
I have to admit ... I am a little bit upset of the delaying of the new version ... I mean the last progress report was over 2 weeks ago & it was only 1 scene left to be added ...

I understand that the creator of this game never gave a specific release date but I just can't wait anymore to play the new version of this game because it's one of the best adult games out their ... specially after this month was a huge disappointment so far ... (lily of the valley ) half update full of bugs after a long wait , (Sarah's life & Fleeting Iris ) both games have no updates for months now ... also ( Kristi's revenge , dragon throne & golden age ) all of this games are dead now ... even ( Elena's life & lida's adventures ) new updates have almost zero new content .. and at last it is difficult to remember the last time (Lesson of passion / sex & glory ) released a decent new game .

anyway , the point is I have a lot of hope on ( the humbling experience ) and I not trying to rush the release of the game .. I just wish the new update will be huge and worth the wait .

Reactions: Skz39

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Only person who are allowed to complain imo are the plegders

& What i can tell on his patreon page NOBODY is complaining :p

We are just impatient.

Last update he had a delay aswell due to some bugs.

Now he has evrything done scene wise it's like 8 scenes , one of those is mulitple scenes.

There are 20 Animation and he just needed to finish branching evrything that can take some time.

The time we take to finish a update is not even 5% of what they ( creators ) put in those games.

I'm all week home if it drops i'll post it but just wait.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
SirBajo makes a valid point. T.H.E is the best adult game in my opinion due to it suiting my tastes, but I don't fall for paying each month to get something every quarter. So I wait and enjoy it when I manage to get hold of the download.

One thing I did want to ask. Out of the content available, how many hidden scenes are there?

Reactions: bllahbllub

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i don't think that he has hidden scenes, all the scenes that are available are being told by the kid.

How it will be in THIS update NO clue. He only says progress on scenes not if they are hidden or not:p

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
You are allowed to discuss but asking for a release or a date is pointless.

If we (the plegders) read something as info we post it as fast as possible on here.

After reading the same question about release or update (I) get a bit frustrated.

The best thing we all can do is wait . Or refresh his patreon page

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
There are 20 Animation and he just needed to finish branching evrything that can take some time.
Wow! 20 Animations in 2 months? Now that's dedication! Maybe he is having trouble putting them all together for an update, but we gotta salute Greyinu. I feel next update's gonna be worth the wait.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Sorry for the delay guys, there were a couple of things on the update that I wasn't very happy with the way I set them up before and I had to rework them to a certain extent to save myself some compatibility trouble with future events that I needed to set up properly. But everything is ok and I should be able to drop the update this weekend. I'd say this is going to be so far the sexier update to date at the very least, so I really can't wait for everybody to enjoy it, but I have to be careful not to drive myself into a corner now that things and decisions will start having quite the impact on how everything plays out. That's all the insight I can offer, I'm quite sorry for the waiting time, see you people real soon.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016

Sorry for the delay guys, there were a couple of things on the update that I wasn't very happy with the way I set them up before and I had to rework them to a certain extent to save myself some compatibility trouble with future events that I needed to set up properly. But everything is ok and I should be able to drop the update this weekend. I'd say this is going to be so far the sexier update to date at the very least, so I really can't wait for everybody to enjoy it, but I have to be careful not to drive myself into a corner now that things and decisions will start having quite the impact on how everything plays out. That's all the insight I can offer, I'm quite sorry for the waiting time, see you people real soon.
splendid , thanx for sharing :FeelsGoodMan:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
July- August => 2 month tho!

Release is NORMALY 1.5 month

If you can do better make a game of yrself ...

I'll REPEAT myself NOBODY of his patreon is complaining!!!

I don't see the point why ppl here can complain then about not being out yet if you don't plegde.

Also if you read what he typed he CHANGED a scene or 2 ( we don't know how many:p ) because he didn't like how it was going for the future.

Last edited:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
July- August => 2 month tho!

Release is NORMALY 1.5 month

If you can do better make a game of yrself ...

I'll REPEAT myself NOBODY of his patreon is complaining!!!

I don't see the point why ppl here can complain then about not being out yet if you don't plegde.

Also if you read what he typed he CHANGED a scene or 2 ( we don't know how many:p ) because he didn't like how it was going for the future.
Unfortunately it is an interpretation of getting something for free.
The game must be given free of charge, at the times determined by them, with the content they require.
They will always find something to complain about.
And for those who make it available .... not even a thank you.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
I think it's more that people don't pay for something they don't like. I don't like patreon idea in general. It's business and delaying and update on purpose makes it more lucrative. I wouldn't mind paying ~30$ for full product.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
For anyone keeping score..... 0.26 beta was released on June 4 so from there to Aug 18(today) its 75 days . Thats about 11 weeks or 2.5 months.
Nothing against GreyInu but if his game was crappy, i wouldnt have cared about update duration (Sarah's Life) but because it is so good, thats what makes it so much harder to wait. Doesnt matter though, i know when he drops the update, i'll love the hell out of it :p

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
@tigers woeps i was watching when he released it for $5 xD instead of the beta:p

well he lost a week due to his parents being @ his place :p
and he changed this week some stuff while implementing evryhing.

I due understand that ppl want to play this game SO do I but their are ways to say stuff.µ

Saying stuff constructive is WAY better you NEVER know WHO read all of this ;)

If it hit this weekend WE WILL get it so np :p

Reactions: Krull
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes