RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Bolting

Nov 1, 2016
Let's be real these developers always use west coast or Hawaii times so they can be as late as possible.

Reactions: fur1

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
I cannot freaking wait for this update. Being the dirty pervert that I am, I am waiting for this update to finally release the dragon after hearing about it last week.

Reactions: Pycapes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Project isn't dead...

We just need to have patience!

He did say i should be able.

Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeh yeh yeh... In fact, he's in the Bahamas, spending our pledges! :FeelsGoodMan:

And before the conspiracy theorists arrive, it's a joke! :p:)

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The last actual Patreon post was a few weeks ago, but he *has* commented on it within the last few days.

May 4, 2017
I really hope he doesn't run out of ideas and become the next P&P and Impure.. It's never taken him more than 2 months to release an update..

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
This has nothing to do with running out of idea's.

Scenes are done for like a week or 2 now...

He is doing this work solo, he had issue just like last update with hitting the release

I due think that implementing evrything right is causing some issue's for him.

Also he did change a few things last week due to not being happen.

The only thing we can do is wait atm

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
C'mon people - it's not like we're dealing with life and death - this isn't an economic crash or nuclear winter if it isn;t delivered RIGHT NOW. As was quoted earlier

"But everything is ok and I SHOULD be able to drop the update this weekend."

He said that he SHOULD be able to post it meaning that he isn't 100% sure about it.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is he at least giving a warning for the delay? Or it's just the usual "let the losers refresh the page pointlessly" treatment?

Reactions: notahuman

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm perfectly willing to believe it's just taken him longer than anticipated to polish it off since the rest of it has had so much content and it's all been great content.

BUT

I'M

JONESIN'

HARD.

Free us GreyInu!

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I think that this summer he went on vacation. But he could not say about it because it would affect the amount of money for the worse. Therefore, there was a delay.
Cg we saw, which means that the update will be. But update will not be more than the previous ones.
It's naive to believe that there will be a big update. Remember the story with Lilly of the valley. Some thought that six months later there will be a giant update. And then... you know how update was "big"

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Wait who said it was gonna be a bigger one?

Nobody said that tho neither did he!

It has now 8 scenes instead of 9 but one of those scenes is in the nightclub => mulitple scenes possible smaller onces ( go no clue about those tho)

Don't think he went on vacation i think he has just like last update hit a wall with implementing the game.

His normal release is 45 days.

YES he is way above those days! I agree but he had visit from his parents during one week.

And Now he is busy with adding all the stuff in game and branching stuff.( This has been the case for 2 weeks)

He even changed some stuff in those 2 weeks about the work he did before.

I would just give him the benefit of the doubt instead of saying stuff like that.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
He's late but his updates brings lots of content and he's not like lots of "creators" who just release a shitty demo and maybe little updates when we expect something big and/or who just dissapear without saying a word (cough JBGames cough) but keeps on their patreon campaing and milks their patrons. Give the man some time it'll be worth it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks @sirbajo for the updates and we need to keep the faith and be patient.

honestly I didn't think I would like the game but it really is a lot of content given the low version number and already I can't wait for the next release!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes