RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I actually a very big fan of "true lesbian" path (if you even can say something like that) of this game too, because it seems much more genuine and "immersive" to me. Especially stuff with Nadia, Hinako&Lucia, Nico and some other girls. There is actually romance and some feelings involved, and i'm in for that, and for routes involving it. That's one of the moments where i think GreyInu's talent really showed off (other being hilarious jokes and funny situations everywhere). I'm not against hetero content in any way, but most of it (if not all) is "Kelly having fun". It's not as much serious. At least i see it like that. Totally agree with @Wabbit, always waiting for this marvelous game's updates more than for any other. It's actually one of the very few rpg maker games i play, and imo it's definitely one of the best and most funny games out here.

Only got around to playing this gem of a game today. Don't know why I waited so long because it's actually pretty good.

Might not have the best renders around but enjoyed the setting and scenes quite a bit. Will be keeping an eye on this game for sure.
Yeah, it's not Dreams of Desire level or something. But it's a very high quality anyway, compared to lots of crap out here, and if you consider level of writing (imo the strongest point of the game), then you might think it's actually one of the "better" ones. I don't think every game needs renders up to the level of "most popular games" to be overall better than them. Writing can be more than enough. Especially if this author is working solo, giving us tons of content in each update, and pretty much all most popular ones already have "companies", but most of them for some reasons can't produce as much content.

Last edited:
Reactions: pootin

a55555

May 31, 2017
Anyone have a 100% save? I didn't get the palmer alley scene or lifeguard scene and maybe another :( Thanks

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Anyone have a 100% save? I didn't get the palmer alley scene or lifeguard scene and maybe another :( Thanks
... Could I get a save... Old computer broke, Using new computer... I'm sorry for any incovienience
Save01 last job of day 2 (dinner job, serve palmer)
Save03 end of version
Save04 before Beach Scene with Melissa (Nico and old already done) little bit after the beginning of day 3
Save05 last job of day 3 (dinner, serve nico)
Save 16 last job of day 1 (need to do the dinner job)

P.S: The ones with "last job" have everything done except the job. I'm pretty sure these saves are 100%.

Reactions: N7

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
Save03 end of version
Save04 before Beach Scene with Melissa (Nico and old already done) little bit after the beginning of day 3

P.S: The ones with "last job" have everything done except the job. I'm pretty sure these saves are 100%.

Thank you very much

a55555

May 31, 2017
Save03 end of version

Thanks you're a life saver.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I was bored so i started thinking..... THEx will run for 14 ingame days, and 0.3 will wrap up the fourth day. That leaves 10 days. Each days is divided into 3 parts/updates. If GreyInu keeps on chuuging content at this rate , bi-monthly then it will take 10 x 3 x2 = 60 months! Thats 5 years! :p Expect this game to wrap up in 2022 :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Lantern and UncleVT

ROve

May 2, 2017
I was bored so i started thinking..... THEx will run for 14 ingame days, and 0.3 will wrap up the fourth day. That leaves 10 days. Each days is divided into 3 parts/updates. If GreyInu keeps on chuuging content at this rate , bi-monthly then it will take 10 x 3 x2 = 60 months! Thats 5 years! :p Expect this game to wrap up in 2022 :p
lol

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Ayy The update of the greatest game of all time is coming ! :eazyHype:

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes