RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Well his last report was 4 days ago. Long shot but i'm really hoping it releases this weekend rather than next week's weekday. Need to wash the bad taste left by LotV 's beta version

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Only got around to playing this gem of a game today. Don't know why I waited so long because it's actually pretty good.

Might not have the best renders around but enjoyed the setting and scenes quite a bit. Will be keeping an eye on this game for sure.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Atm no walkthrough by him.
Its easy to know what to do when you talk with the kid infront of the hotel.

I hope for release this weekend aswell but knowing he needs to do 90% of a scene.
I think it's doable.
Ofc anything can happen and it can also be release like monday or tuesday.

If it's out i'm sure we will get it here ;)

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Atm no walkthrough by him.
Its easy to know what to do when you talk with the kid infront of the hotel.

I hope for release this weekend aswell but knowing he needs to do 90% of a scene.
I think it's doable.
Ofc anything can happen and it can also be release like monday or tuesday.

If it's out i'm sure we will get it here ;)
ta sexy ;)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Only got around to playing this gem of a game today. Don't know why I waited so long because it's actually pretty good.

Might not have the best renders around but enjoyed the setting and scenes quite a bit. Will be keeping an eye on this game for sure.
Well if you keep in mind that it's a solo project we can be verry happy about quality/quantity

Reactions: Lantern

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
is there a way to make the game with no clip please ? it's kinda annoying that can't move freely.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Has anyone got a 100% so far save? I screwed up the Palmer scene where you're looking for the outfit and don't want to miss anything in the future because of that.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Has anyone got a 100% so far save? I screwed up the Palmer scene where you're looking for the outfit and don't want to miss anything in the future because of that.
i can give you my last save , don't know it's 100 % but i due have Palmer scene complete ;)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes