RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I heard there was a thread in need, so ive come bearing gifts. After glancing through it became obvious that this is a game I shoukd follow.

Take a picture, it will last longer.....

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Yo, from the CG set, is it actually possible to get PalmerKelly2 in game? I've never seen that.
Yes, even I had difficulty in getting that scene but then I saw him in an alley (Amusement Area), then same location where you meet Lucia for that raunchy scene. Make sure you tell him that you haven't see his dick and then he pops his dick out in front of her face, therefore making her go like AAAOOOOAAWWOOOAA!!!

Reactions: bababooi

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
hi, is there anyway to see past accomplished scenes? From other games I know they are located in the save area, however in this game I cant figure out where it could be.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
hi, is there anyway to see past accomplished scenes? From other games I know they are located in the save area, however in this game I cant figure out where it could be.
The recollection room unlocks on day 3 i think , its in the very back (top right) of the underground basement of the hotel

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
hi, just wondering what to do after arriving at the police station for the star task. I have spoken with the lady agent, but missed the explanation of the task to perform. Its the latest version I just started to play.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
hi, just wondering what to do after arriving at the police station for the star task. I have spoken with the lady agent, but missed the explanation of the task to perform. Its the latest version I just started to play.
Depends which day it is, i think you're talking about the 3rd day just go past her and you will enter the interrogation room and the holding cells, just enter in the interrogation room, maybe talk to the guy in there.

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Depends which day it is, i think you're talking about the 3rd day just go past her and you will enter the interrogation room and the holding cells, just enter in the interrogation room, maybe talk to the guy in there.
Thanks! I thought that was just a niche not a doorway. Would not have found this. :)

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone got a save after meeting the mayor for the first time? I lost all of my saves after a fail backup of my drive.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
That game is great ! I totally love how the MC seems to totally fall in love with some characters (Nadia, the old school students, in some way her friend). But I think that "in love" feeling should be restricted to with 3, afraid it could lose its power in she falls in love with everybody. I totally love her relationship with Nadia. I could have a full game just with something so sweet and sexy.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes