RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
EDIT: Just remembered, doesn't she double handjob the comic book store guys? Pretty sure if you catch em watching hentai there's an option for that.
Not exactly, she actually let two guys shoot their load on her ass (no touching involved), that's immediately after the HJ scene IIRC.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sorta, she rubs a guys penis head with one finger until he cums. That count as a HJ? lol

EDIT: Just remembered, doesn't she double handjob the comic book store guys? Pretty sure if you catch em watching hentai there's an option for that.
Nah, they just jerk off on her.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
damn it... :D just one more. ;)

Uh. There haven't been any actual m/f sex scenes in this game - the main character has yet to even touch a penis, if I remember right.

There are a few m/f teasing scenes, but I believe they're all avoidable.

The only actual sex scenes available currently are lesbian ones.
didnt just mean the scenes of the protagonist basicialy. as far i remember, you're right in the case of the female protagonist.
i did even talk about the plot and the actions of the npc's. and there start the usual stuff of blowjob (was the punk girl if i remember it correct) and the stuff of the bath girls.

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
There is an actual handjob (not talking about teasing that one dude with a finger either), it's pretty short though. But right after it happens you can also give some of her students a show while they fap and let them cum on her ass.

In my game at least, it seems like there is setting up to be quite a bit of m/f content in the next couple of updates. Which i really hope actually comes to pass. All the f/f stuff is getting a bit boring.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
*shrug* OK, yeah, if you never even want to see heterosexual content (even if the protag isn't participating in any of it) then this game isn't for you.
amen.
in this - my case its the best to wait quietly until the development of this game gets finish.
if it includes a coming out of the protagonists as a lesbian, i will make my peace and excuse myself for trolling. ;)

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
amen.
in this - my case its the best to wait until the game gets finish.
if it includes a coming out of the protagonists as a lesbian, i will make my peace and excuse myself for trolling. ;)
I think there's no way she's a lesbian. In plenty of scenes it's clear she's into guys, including practically begging for the cops D at one point (to herself, but still).

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Milf, All sex, Lesbian, Teacher, Uniform
OK! Now, we may not be writing pages because Mister does not like.
He likes he plays, he does not like, he moves on to something else. But I do not care about his life, his likes and his unlikes.
Between that, the milking and other NTR, the threads become unreadable.

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
i did even talk about the plot and the actions of the npc's. and there start the usual stuff of blowjob (was the punk girl if i remember it correct) and the stuff of the bath girls.
Again, all avoidable and very anecdotal when there's an overwhelming majority of F/F scenes.

It seems like that the mere thought of the female NPCs or the MC having feelings or sexual encounters with male characters (implied or actually shown) is what's bothering you. I'm sorry to hear that but the author of this game hasn't stated anywhere that this will be a lesbian-only game, and by the look of it, it will never be. As Jed said, if you're not happy with that, better play some other game.

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
ALL GIRLS are bisexuals so no lesbians only(well maybe Nadia), so if there is multiple endings(i hope so) then maybe we can get a lesbian relationship at the end of the game, but for now there's too little m/f scenes!!!!!

Reactions: pootin

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
@Bip its primary a discussion about contend and style of a game. the only wrong thing is that its just a bit heaten up. :/
my bad.

@bababooi i guess its depending on playstyle. as some point she consider and get considered as a bisexual. maybe its get further... but youre possible right. so its a bit unclear how its going on.

@prozack like i said: the author had advertised his game as one about lesbianism, in its early stages. he was going trough alot of forums with it and change it afterward. but i understand it why he did. sure, the mayority are happy with its progress and some guys are not amazed with it. thats how it is.
ps: "lesbian-only content" <- not so clear like this. just about female homosexuality.

@reaper_day word. hope that everyone get happy with it at the end. :)

Last edited:

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
@pootin Let me reiterate my question since you don't even bother to reply to me properly by only editing your previous post, did GreyInu ever say that his game will be lesbian-focused and will never have M/F content whatsoever?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
funny guy. do you think i've taken screenshots of every announcement thread in forums like ulmf, fenoxo etc.? :D
enough of trolling for today. if you want to continue this dispute -> pn.

Last edited:

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
@pootin

I get it if you don't have the source handy, but it's not ridiculous to want to see it. Perhaps you misremembered, misread or misinterpreted it, but also it would just be interesting read about future development plans straight from the dev themselves.

As for the topic at hand, i can count at least 9 plot threads off the top of my head that are currently very clearly leading to m/f content

-The delivery boy that you flash a bunch and then last meet in the club during the police mission
-the male cop (forget him name) who's pining for Kelly and viceversa
-The psychic at the fair
-Palmer of course
-The nudist you meet at the beach, who you can basically set up a date with after the "handjob" you give him
-And of course there's principle Masterson who you know is going to try some shit with Kelly, especially if you let him catch you in the school girl outfit.
-The photographer who kelly promises some "fun for both" next time.
-The comic shop owner who's already got the first bit of the real straight content. No way that is the end of that route.
-The martial arts teacher at the gym, definite m/f/f stuff coming there.

And there a whole bunch of other stuff too that isl likely to lead to more. f/f content has come of the gate a a bit stronger so far, but there isn't even necessarily that much more of it. You just get to access it first if you so choose.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
@pootin
I only got one question and one remark :

You said you didn't play version 0.26 due to bug. What is the bug?

IF you had played 0.26 you would have seen that there was a huge F/F scene ;)

215303j

I really enjoyed this game!
The walking can be a grind, on the other hand it also improves the game feeling (as opposed to VN).

However I did experience some technical issues:
- In full screen, alt-tab to switch to another application takes minutes (yes my computer is decent enough)
- full screen is only quarter of my screen, the rest is just black
- there is no way to skip previously seen messages
- I dislike the fact that text is not instantaneous. This takes a long time to read all the messages.

Maybe all of these are engine related, but in other RPGMaker games this is not present.

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
And there a whole bunch of other stuff too that isl likely to lead to more.
That's pure speculation on my part but there will probably be something involving that producer hanging out at the hotel lobby Carlo Moretti, he's actively seeking actresses for his new "movie".;);)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes