RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
God I'm so hype for the next update, this is one of the few Patreon projects that has such a high quality and consistent schedule that I'm willing to support it.

Reactions: Pycapes and Aiden

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Its always during or after the 45 day mark that i start getting impatient. Cant wait for the update!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
well to be honest i don't see alot of games were you can avoide alot of the scenes.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
well to be honest i don't see alot of games were you can avoide alot of the scenes.
not if you mainly search for multiple ending or non linear stuff.
surprisingly theres a good amount of games out here, which give you some choices. :)
would be less angry if this game would have a feature to skip scenes (like the bath scene with this old bold fat guy... argh).

Last edited:

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know what are you complaining about @pootin, you can virtually skip every sexual scene with the NPCs, that includes the encounters with the male NPCs. You are always given a choice.

Reactions: Aiden

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
I don't know what are you complaining about @pootin, you can virtually skip every sexual scene with the NPCs, that includes the encounters with the male NPCs. You are always given a choice.
ok i have to confess that i've not really played the 0.26 version (because of a bug) maybe theres a way now to skip more directly...
i just remebering there was too much (plot driven) straight sex (e.g bath) scenes, where you have to make choices and had to watch it... a waste of time and an annoying if you are not really into the generic m/f thing.
just to understand why i'am complaining: i was simply hooked by the (former) concept about lesbianism. and now its seem to get the full opposite of it.
however, no offence. i just did took a look through my ingore list for any good news, but got firmly chatted here.
just ignore my comments and enjoy the game. i'am out now. :p

Last edited:

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Uh. There haven't been any actual m/f sex scenes in this game - the main character has yet to even touch a penis, if I remember right.

There are a few m/f teasing scenes, but I believe they're all avoidable.

The only actual sex scenes available currently are lesbian ones.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Uh. There haven't been any actual m/f sex scenes in this game - the main character has yet to even touch a penis, if I remember right.

There are a few m/f teasing scenes, but I believe they're all avoidable.

The only actual sex scenes available currently are lesbian ones.
If i remember right , theres one HJ but i think thats it

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
If i remember right , theres one HJ but i think thats it
Sorta, she rubs a guys penis head with one finger until he cums. That count as a HJ? lol

EDIT: Just remembered, doesn't she double handjob the comic book store guys? Pretty sure if you catch em watching hentai there's an option for that.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes