RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
talk with the weird dude whos standing in front of a house.
Ah, that's who i meant when i said "the drug dealer like guy". Shoulda been more clear.

Anyway, in case anyone else experiences this, i'm pretty sure it was a legit bug but i managed to find a way around.

What i did was reload to before starting the mission, and then did everything the same EXCEPT for talking to Lucia (since she's not necessary to complete the job). Doing it that way i got a notice that the job was done after talking to the 4th npc on the screen. No problem.

I was also able to see the Lucia scene afterwards too.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oh, it's not a matter of not wanting to see the scene. I was more wondering if it was possible to progress through the game while seeing w/e i wanted but keeping something closer to her original personality of 'reserved girl cover but deep down really naughty', or if she is railroaded into the more open and honest with herself mindset no matter what choices you made.

Because i thought it was and was going to continue to be really fun and cute to watch this prim and proper lady struggle with her actual desires in these situations. Compared to so eager and willing which she seems to be most of the time now in my game.

Not a HUGE deal either way tho i guess. Still loving the game.
You know, I thought I was the only one wondering this.

On day 3 (I think, whenever the day after the kiss is) she goes from 0-60 real goddamn quick.
Like the previous night she's struggling with concepts still when the girl kisses her, and you'd think she'd spend the next day dealing with that, but she flips pretty much immediately to "well, time to fuck everybody everywhere."

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
You know, I thought I was the only one wondering this.

On day 3 (I think, whenever the day after the kiss is) she goes from 0-60 real goddamn quick.
Like the previous night she's struggling with concepts still when the girl kisses her, and you'd think she'd spend the next day dealing with that, but she flips pretty much immediately to "well, time to fuck everybody everywhere."
I'd noticed this too. I chalked it up to the overall more general lighthearted and comical feel of the game as a whole.

I don't THINK the choices you make can affect this though. Which makes me wonder what the point of the whole "feelings" mechanic is? But the game is far from complete ofc so it's probably not fully implemented yet.

Not that i'm really complaining though. It's a great game either way to me.

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know if it will come out this weekend? Did GreyInu say something? Thx for the new image!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone know if it will come out this weekend? Did GreyInu say something? Thx for the new image!
I PERSONALLY think that it will come out this weekend but that is my opinion this is not a fact. it's all to see how long he needed to finish 1 full scene & 70% of the other scene.
Last update we received with his progress was on the 22th of july

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Yup I just got bored and thought of simply coming up with a photo montage.... more like a fan art for a rpg maker game :p
But fellas, the question is not whether this is a photo montage or not. The real question is, when will guys like Claude, Palmer get the opportunity to put their useless d**** inside Kelly Turner.

Meanwhile some other stuff which you can fap to, some alterations done by me coz I am hoping to see more outfits...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016
Yup I just got bored and thought of simply coming up with a photo montage.... more like a fan art for a rpg maker game :p
But fellas, the question is not whether this is a photo montage or not. The real question is, when will guys like Claude, Palmer get the opportunity to put their useless d**** inside Kelly Turner.

Meanwhile some other stuff which you can fap to, some alterations done by me coz I am hoping to see more outfits...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man, you should do more of them, it looks great. It would be great thing to fill the gap between uploads.

Reactions: Lantern
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes