• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, was playing and game suddenly crashed around the time Kelly and the students play spin the bottle. Can anyone help me with a save file there? I really would appreciate it because I have to start all over now.

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
So i've played the game for a while now and I can't find the right way to go on with Palmer. I get to the point where Kelly and Palmer are in this guy's house to find the "magic" clothes (mission at the medieval's inn wall) then Palmer go to the toilet but he decides not to use kelly's panties and the scene end.
To go further on with Palmer, you have to get the corncob from the farmer's daughter first (she's on the fair's ground) before doing the mission at the guy's house.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I have tried to locate the rpgmaker decrypter by Falo and I have not been able to find a copy on the net. The last posting is from 2012. Does anyone have a good decrypter that can be posted?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I have tried to locate the rpgmaker decrypter by Falo and I have not been able to find a copy on the net. The last posting is from 2012. Does anyone have a good decrypter that can be posted?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hey, was playing and game suddenly crashed around the time Kelly and the students play spin the bottle. Can anyone help me with a save file there? I really would appreciate it because I have to start all over now.
Mind sending yr save in a pm pls? Don't want to give you a save when other scenes are already done.

Reactions: Krull

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
For some reason none of my saves are actually being recorded either. Literally only have the new game option. V sad :(

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hi there, people! I'm submerged into New Brylenn's night club right now, there are some daring scenes I can't wait to show you!

5 scenes complete
2 more to go
And 6 out of the 10 interactions in club done.

Jun 8, 2017
why do people like this game so much...? the writing is mediocre and the 3dcg isn't that great either, I've spent more time looking for scenes then watching scenes. The game has a huge area to walk around in and almost nothing to do in it.

Reactions: pingwin and Dogmeat

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The CG quality is a little low i'll agree. Thats why i think RPG maker MV should have been used. Games like Zoe's temptations have very sharp cgs that this game lacks. However its not a deal breaker. Plus any adult game hasnt made me laugh out loud until this one. I think the writing is top notch.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The fact of having a female MC that isn´t dumb but she's smart is a great point of this game. In addition the dialogues are intelligent and very funny especially the answers of Kelly, but there are other very amusing characters also.
The CG is good, also the gameplay IMHO.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
I love this game, cause it kept me interested from start to end of content, every place was different and interesting, there was no fake fighting (i hate those, why put fighting in adult game).Every day was more intense and it kept me wanting to see more and more. I'm not sure if there are different paths as game is bit too long to try it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnknowGuys

Jun 25, 2017
I love this game, cause it kept me interested from start to end of content, every place was different and interesting, there was no fake fighting (i hate those, why put fighting in adult game).Every day was more intense and it kept me wanting to see more and more. I'm not sure if there are different paths as game is bit too long to try it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah! I had spent 2-day weekend to play it and no regret (Total 12 hours).

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
THE.jpg

Good morning! I'm still working on the club but I thought I'd take this past afternoon to play a little dress up!
Now the girls are ready to party and so should you! Afternoon well spent, they can't wait to get themselves into some naughty troubles!

See ya!

May 15, 2017
Can anyone give me a save that finished day one all stars because every time I enter the hotel it keeps telling me i need to visit places but I Talked to everyone and visited every location.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes