• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
check yr pm gonna send you a other link in pm ;) answer me their we will try to find a way so you can enjoy this fun game aswell ;)

Reactions: Krull

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The only bad thing I can say about this game is that it's not completed yet.
Its only going to be like version .3 now xD then it will be like .33 & .36
So we will hopefully see alot more versions!!!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

@TCMS could you add this link in OP aswell, reason of upload ppl asking for other upload site;)

@fedefrasis you can find the link at the start of this reply!

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This game/story has a lot of potential and I loved it thus far and also loved the animation towards the end"hoping for more". To me this is one of those games that once you start you can't stop lol and those are the type of games i like *****
It's also nice to be able to read the text with out trying to figure out what the person is trying to say like some games were the game maker didn't bother to have someone proof read for them.

Only have a few very minor issues.
1st: when i read the text quickly and press space or enter to move on to next text, it some times takes a while to move on which can be very frustrating when you can read real quickly and want to move on.
2nd: like someone said in previous posts, make it so i can get rid of the music. I just played with the head phones off *shrugs*easy peasy.

Like i said. Very Minor ; )

Thanks for sharing this game with us and looking forward to updates.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Minor Warning, IF their is a weekly post Thursday it's POSSIBLE that I won't be able to upload it , going to a festival here in Belgium :D

Reactions: marcoforte68

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Hi all, this is my first post here and I just want to greet everbody and wish you a nice weekend!
First, english is not my native language, so keep that in mind and be not to hard ;)

For me "The Humbling Exprerience" is one, if not the best game in this genre. It's very well written, has unique chars, very sexy but natural bodytypes, the pubes fit Kelly very well and overall a good story and some nice ideas/scenes and funny moments.

I consider to donate the creator on my own, even so I can get it here for free, but I like to support good work.

I'm a little bit confused, right now. His last Weekly Progress Report was on june 22, since then no post at all.
@sirbajo If I'm not mistaken, you already support the creator on patreon, do you have any idea what that means or when the next progress report will arrive?

Reactions: Krull and Aiden

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hi all, this is my first post here and I just want to greet everbody and wish you a nice weekend!
First, english is not my native language, so keep that in mind and be not to hard ;)

For me "The Humbling Exprerience" is one, if not the best game in this genre. It's very well written, has unique chars, very sexy but natural bodytypes, the pubes fit Kelly very well and overall a good story and some nice ideas/scenes and funny moments.

I consider to donate the creator on my own, even so I can get it here for free, but I like to support good work.

I'm a little bit confused, right now. His last Weekly Progress Report was on june 22, since then no post at all.
@sirbajo If I'm not mistaken, you already support the creator on patreon, do you have any idea what that means or when the next progress report will arrive?
Their should be a update on his progress arriving soon. But i can't tell you when maybe tomorro mabye later

For version 3.0 i think a few more weeks

Reactions: marcoforte68

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure GreyInu is going to see a lot more funtickets in his future as word of mouth gets out about this game. :)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes