• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

RNGname

May 5, 2017
So far from my experience when you pick up the "don't enter/don't peek/don't tease" etc option it just skips the event and jumps straight to the next step. Though as @sirbajo said, Greyinu might add slightly different paths depending on your choices but as the game is already widely developped it probably would be only minor changes not worth a whole replay of the game imo

Also I think Im missing an optional event in the city, once I got my 5 stars & talk to the guy outside the hotel's entrance, he tells me about two girls wanting to do a model photoshoot in front of the TV walls or smth like that, but when I go to the TV station I dont see anything special, there are 2 girls outside the TV building yelling Martha we love you but that's all and inside the building I cant find anything interesting, help please someone?
When you enter the TV building go up the hallway to the left until you get to the wall, there should be a piece of paper on the wall that lets you do another task.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Matey55

Nov 12, 2016
When you enter the TV building go up the hallway to the left until you get to the wall, there should be a piece of paper on the wall that lets you do another task.
She says "They are looking for a model for some photoshoot. It's not my thing."

RNGname

May 5, 2017
She says "They are looking for a model for some photoshoot. It's not my thing."
Did you miss the first shoot, or answer negatively during the first one if you did it?

I just reloaded to before I looked at the paper and she says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I get the choice to do it or not.

Matey55

Nov 12, 2016
Did you miss the first shoot, or answer negatively during the first one if you did it?

I just reloaded to before I looked at the paper and she says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I get the choice to do it or not.
Most likely missed since i don't remember there being a photoshoot before ;/

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016
Does somebody has savefile with all CGs in the room?
Well I have the savefile but I don't know how to upload it here XD However you can edit some of yours savefiles with RPGM editor (switches and variables) and you'll be able to see all scenes.

IvaN Dulin

Aug 5, 2016
Well I have the savefile but I don't know how to upload it here XD However you can edit some of yours savefiles with RPGM editor (switches and variables) and you'll be able to see all scenes.
Thanks for info. Do you have any tutorial how to edit in RPGM Editor, which values do i have to change?

Sheep_king126

Nov 4, 2016
Anyone have any idea why my game crashes on startup up giving me a RGSS3 player has stopped working error. I've whitelisted it in my antivirus etc, but it still doesn't work other RPG Maker VX Ace games seem to work fine though.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hey there! I hope you guys enjoyed v0.26 because this does not stop! Already making some juicy progress on v0.3! Let's see it!

Next update will have 8 scenes.

1 will be in the Club!!!

More info about the club =>
It's a little different this time around as you can see. The club is a place to meet the people of NB and to improve your relationship with them or make it worse if you don't like them. Some of them will have full scenes, some of them smaller, some of them just conversations to gain their trust.

Like always You gotta love The Humbeling XP!

Titan_Centurion

Jun 6, 2017
I keep having problems extracting the file. It keeps saying extract failed. Tried multiple downloads and still the same. Any solutions?

theSandmanRO

Jun 9, 2017
I keep getting errors regarding the font file (Gothic) and then a lot of Audio files are missing.
Am I the only one?

theSandmanRO

Jun 9, 2017
Try to what? :D
I have simply downloaded the file from meta and opened the archive in windows 10.
I have downloaded the font files and managed to start the application, but there's no way past the initial screen. If I press down arrow, I get a missing file error: Audio/SE/Cursor2 .
If I press enter, I get the error Unable to find file Graphics/Titlesets/World_A1

The folder /Audio/SE only has two files, one mp3 and one wav.
The folder /Graphics is missing entirely...

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes