• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Thx for the warm welcome, I appreciate it!
Good to hear that GreyInu is still working on his game, I was worried he took some time off or something.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I agree, this is one of the best games. Kelly not only is beautiful and hot, she's also smart and very funny. In my top five alongside to Kristi's Revenge (RIP), Lily of the Valley (almost RIP), The Coceter Chronicles and Zoe's Temptations.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
View attachment 8209
@sirbajo surely is at his festival, then here's the little weekly update: Works :)
2 more scenes are done since last week, we are now at 5 finished scenes.

Missing a two-side scene and a 10 possibly interactions scene.
Well i'm just awake home now,

Thx for giving the update ;)

Also great yr keeping it the same way i do;) a little suprise for them is cool so they don't know the scenes for sure :)

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
nice! 5 scenes already done! Judging by his speed, the next version should probably be ready by the first week of aug at the latest.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Also great yr keeping it the same way i do;) a little suprise for them is cool so they don't know the scenes for sure :)
Yep, I like the way you do your weekly updates ;)

No, in fact, I like this way now that I pledge GreyInu. Before, I didn't like your sadistic way to do it :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Bob123

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 8209
@sirbajo surely is at his festival, then here's the little weekly update: Works :)
2 more scenes are done since last week, we are now at 5 finished scenes.

Missing a two-side scene and a 10 possibly interactions scene.
Nice...thank you for posting the update. I really looking forward to it!
It seems we are very close to Kelly's first male/female sex scene :)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i due think in a week or 2-3. He needs to do 2 complete scenes and then its one place with 10!!! Interactions some with scenes and other without. So it's hard to predict

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
------

dont mind that message i was stupid :FeelsBadMan:

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
There's a CG in the game's files where Kelly holds one the dudes' dick in her hand during the beach volley scene. When I played this scene it didn't go that far, it just ended with Kelly kneeled in front of the two guys. Did I miss something during my playthrough?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
There's a CG in the game's files where Kelly holds one the dudes' dick in her hand during the beach volley scene. When I played this scene it didn't go that far, it just ended with Kelly kneeled in front of the two guys. Did I miss something during my playthrough?
Weird i didnt got it either and i tried to be as " perverse " as possible :eek:

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe GreyInu intentionally did not include this CG in the game but forgot to remove it from the archived file. In any case, for those interested the CG is named NudeBeachPictures10.png

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
Its funny the first time i played this game a few versions ago when the fair 'guards' stopped me i thought there was some way around them or some cloths i was supposed to find so i ran around in every direction for like an hour before going back and being let through, (then found the bus signs) and felt ridiculous.

Overall I really liked the game and my only problem was that after each version i started the game over and found that some scenes like the bath i don't mind repeating and enjoying but getting to the scenes again required going thew the early game quests i just wish there was a way to skip quests or even days to get to specific scenes, but that is part of what makes this a game and not just a picture gallery.

Fred&Fury

Jun 6, 2017
So i've played the game for a while now and I can't find the right way to go on with Palmer. I get to the point where Kelly and Palmer are in this guy's house to find the "magic" clothes (mission at the medieval's inn wall) then Palmer go to the toilet but he decides not to use kelly's panties and the scene end.
Also can't find this scene (uploaded file) in which I can tell is also about Palmer.

Do you know if there is any way to get Kelly hold guy's dick at the beach?
There is any substancial difference between 26beta and 26 versions??
Thanks!

Reactions: marcoforte68
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes