• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Interesting, I did not know about F6. However, with the RO game.ini I posted above, the game, for me, always launches with a maximized image. So I'm still not sure what the problem is. I did find out it is vital that Launch in Full Screen is unticked in the F1 game properties.
View attachment 5943

I noticed no difference switching between display and GPU scaling. But yeah, ymmv.
OMG =) that F1 uncheck was all i needed , you sir are a champ !

GameSon

May 3, 2017
Hello there guys! Beta testing is over, not much to fix this time around!

Link V0.26( Not beta version :p ) :

Latest link that was send to patreons.
Somebody has mentioned that you, Sir, are God for all these people? :)

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017
In a Patreon post GreyInu stated the following:
" ...currently finishing the police job which is rounding up pretty well, probably the first event when your past choices do have a lot of influence on the things you can do, it gives me some extra work to do but I think it definitely pays off ..."

I was wondering if anyone found something that you can or cannot do based on past choices

D14

May 10, 2017
In a Patreon post GreyInu stated the following:
" ...currently finishing the police job which is rounding up pretty well, probably the first event when your past choices do have a lot of influence on the things you can do, it gives me some extra work to do but I think it definitely pays off ..."

I was wondering if anyone found something that you can or cannot do based on past choices
There is one set of pictures with the two ladies being removed, and another set with the old man in the mask being removed. It likely depends on if you had the old guy arrested or not.

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017
There is one set of pictures with the two ladies being removed, and another set with the old man in the mask being removed. It likely depends on if you had the old guy arrested or not.

Ahhhhhhhhh .... maybe you're right.
In all my save I never have Sorro arrested, that's because I follow GreyInu advice when he/she said:

New Brylenn is awaiting for you and it's full with colorful personalities. Explore the town, make yourself at home and get in their good side, even if they look crazy to you (you don't know when you are going to need their help
Since Kelly is arguing about a door that can be closed from outside and the big heavy load I was wondering if there was a possibility to lock the big guy in the bar backstage

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey , i really loved it , prob top 3 games ive played , but now that i finished it, i was wondering if theres any games like this one where choices really matters and you can do pretty much whatever you want in terms of sex, Thank you very much :)

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Question: I have ended the game always chosing the most probably "sexual" decisions. It is worth a new replay chosing the less sexual decisions? Are there interesting secenes or new paths of the game linked to decisions like "don´t peek", "don´t let her kiss you" or "refuse to show yourself nude"?

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i got no clue @Bambino but i due think that he might add some in the future just like he did now with police job.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Question: I have ended the game always chosing the most probably "sexual" decisions. It is worth a new replay chosing the less sexual decisions? Are there interesting secenes or new paths of the game linked to decisions like "don´t peek", "don´t let her kiss you" or "refuse to show yourself nude"?
So far from my experience when you pick up the "don't enter/don't peek/don't tease" etc option it just skips the event and jumps straight to the next step. Though as @sirbajo said, Greyinu might add slightly different paths depending on your choices but as the game is already widely developped it probably would be only minor changes not worth a whole replay of the game imo

Also I think Im missing an optional event in the city, once I got my 5 stars & talk to the guy outside the hotel's entrance, he tells me about two girls wanting to do a model photoshoot in front of the TV walls or smth like that, but when I go to the TV station I dont see anything special, there are 2 girls outside the TV building yelling Martha we love you but that's all and inside the building I cant find anything interesting, help please someone?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes