• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
The guy at the front seems a little glitched while talking about the scenes so here they are, or at least what i found
Scenes :

Diner (also has a missable scene in the bathroom)
Health Centre ( Massage )
Police
Beach ( Lifeguard )
NBBC Wall (Top Left)
Town Hall (2 scenes, Jenny and Professor)
Hotel Dining Room
Hotel, Hinako's room
Don't forget the spin the bottle game in the hotel

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
im so lost what are you supposed to do at the police station to get the star in this update
Same, no idea what to do as well. Went to the police station, talked with everyone but couldn't understand what I'm supposed to do, or where to go next... Anybody feeling like giving us a hint on this matter?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Go to the right past Hemke or whatever her name is. there is a room there. I think it says something about it on the previous day that they want to talk to you in the conference room tomorrow. I just happened to find it by accident, tbh...

Also...I HATE THE END OF CONTENT MESSAGE!!! hehehe

Reactions: xgrotesc

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Go to the folder you extracted the game to, and open the game.ini file. Change Fullscreen= to 1 and FullscreenRatio= to 1600x900. Worked for me
hmm i tried that , but as soon as i start the game it set them all back to 0 in the game.ini , how do i make it stick?

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
If anyone has issues with the wiki mission lemme save you some frustration in the basement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rouge

May 2, 2017
The guy at the front seems a little glitched while talking about the scenes so here they are, or at least what i found
Scenes :

Diner (also has a missable scene in the bathroom)
Health Centre ( Massage )
Police
Beach ( Lifeguard )
NBBC Wall (Top Left)
Town Hall (2 scenes, Jenny and Professor)
Hotel Dining Room
Hotel, Hinako's room
I couldn't figure out where to start the lifeguard scene

Rouge

May 2, 2017
You'll be quick to spot her on the beach below the police station.
Thanks for the hint, apparently in my save I never talked to her about being a lifeguard, she's not there to start it.
I verified it with a provided save.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Btw the recollection room is at the top right of that room where Kelly goes wearing the Power Suit to fix whatever it was( in the hotel basement) . Its quite well hidden. Doesnt contain all the scenes though......

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
didnt work either , seems its determined to only let me play in a tiny window
Not sure what's going on with your configuration. I just tested it and it works fine. After making game.ini RO, changes I make in resolution aren't saved after exiting - the game reverts to the settings specified in game.ini. Are you positive you haven't saved it as game.ini.txt? Default Windows settings do their utmost to keep you from seeing what you're doing.

My game.ini settings:
Code:
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Humbling Experience
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=4x3
WindowedRatio=1

john_doe

Aug 31, 2016
Does anybody know whether the bug with being unable to re-enter the comic book shop has been fixed?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i love this game and the end:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes