• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure what's going on with your configuration. I just tested it and it works fine. After making game.ini RO, changes I make in resolution aren't saved after exiting - the game reverts to the settings specified in game.ini. Are you positive you haven't saved it as game.ini.txt? Default Windows settings do their utmost to keep you from seeing what you're doing.

My game.ini settings:
Code:
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Humbling Experience
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=4x3
WindowedRatio=1
yes and all that gives me is a big fat border around the window , it doesnt make the playable area any larger in fullscreen

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
yes and all that gives me is a big fat border around the window , it doesnt make the playable area any larger in fullscreen
Try messing with scaling settings in your GPU properties (Amd Radeon Settings for AMD or NVidia control pane for NVidia), i had same problem with some other game, and that fixed it.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
F5 is the size, F6 is the scaling. So if you press F5 to go to fullscreen, you will end up with a centred image, unless you press F6. However, It does appear to stretch the image somewhat.

Reactions: miawn

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
F5 is the size, F6 is the scaling. So if you press F5 to go to fullscreen, you will end up with a centred image, unless you press F6. However, It does appear to stretch the image somewhat.
Interesting, I did not know about F6. However, with the RO game.ini I posted above, the game, for me, always launches with a maximized image. So I'm still not sure what the problem is. I did find out it is vital that Launch in Full Screen is unticked in the F1 game properties.
upload_2017-6-5_23-41-47.png
Try messing with scaling settings in your GPU properties (Amd Radeon Settings for AMD or NVidia control pane for NVidia),
I noticed no difference switching between display and GPU scaling. But yeah, ymmv.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The recollection room is quite underwhelming. So many scenes missing. Hope they get added later on.Even the minor ones that doesnt include backgrounds

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
The guy at the front seems a little glitched while talking about the scenes so here they are, or at least what i found
Scenes :

Town Hall (2 scenes, Jenny and Professor)
Do you get an actual scene with the profesor at the campus? i talked to everyone many times, and nothing happened, just declared war to Erica (the mean chick in blue shorts) but no images whatsoever

Did i miss something there?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Do you get an actual scene with the profesor at the campus? i talked to everyone many times, and nothing happened, just declared war to Erica (the mean chick in blue shorts) but no images whatsoever

Did i miss something there?
Not an actual scene no. Just a conversation with the little bitch

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Want to make 1 thing clear.

1 this is a BETA version of V0.26 meaning their can still be bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
yeah i know there can be bugs , just a weird one for me , never had the isue with earlier versions (either beta or regular)

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Also does no one seem to wonder what happened to the white outfit of Kelly? The one she wears in the start. Hinako and Lucia took it on the 2nd bath day and its gone since then :p

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes