RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Like what should he add in yr opinion?

I don't think that requesting custom scenes might not be able.

Like he has the day mostly planned ahead of time even with Side Events.
Options like PayPal are not available for me personally and I think the more options he opens up for pledge the more people would come up to help.

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
my game crash as soon as i open it. It says RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game. what to do next?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Reactions: Bip and sirbajo

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Options like PayPal are not available for me personally and I think the more options he opens up for pledge the more people would come up to help.
Don't think that will be possible, it's patreon that can say what kind of paymend ppl can use.

Reactions: Krull

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
this game don't need any walktrough, i think it's easy just open every door possible and talk with every one possible... i think that's how this game works :)
yep and talk to the student on the front of the hotel to know if you missed anything or not :)

Reactions: dest99

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
hopefully in a 45days but knowing how the releases were in the past i would say 2 month or more.

We will need to wait for his first progress report

Reactions: Krull and dest99

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any way to edit your save to change your current position on the map? I am stuck in a room with a red curtain and unable to leave it.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

After a rough night Kelly needs some sleepy time, but not me! I'm still working non-stop on the next THEx installment! Here is my progress!

2 events are done => 3 scenes for those 2 events!

In other words we have mutiple scenes for some events.

8 more events to be done!

That's all for now! As you may have noticed I've added numbers such as this "(X/X)" to the events, some events are bigger than others, so that will help to communicate the numbers of scenes present on those events, for example, as seen above you wake up at Nico's room after the party and get to do some naughty things but...

You also get to go on a ride with her, and she has the most terrible ideas!

See you later! Have a good week! Be good and all!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes