RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anybody know how to get back into the hotel after the FIRST day?, I've done all the jobs and it keeps telling me that I have to make sure the town is safe for the students, well after 2 hours of going over every fecking pixel of the place I haven't a clue what else to do. If ever a game needed a walkthrough or even a hints section....

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Anybody know how to get back into the hotel after the FIRST day?, I've done all the jobs and it keeps telling me that I have to make sure the town is safe for the students, well after 2 hours of going over every fecking pixel of the place I haven't a clue what else to do. If ever a game needed a walkthrough or even a hints section....
Go to the inn that is in the medieval fair, and the farm to the left of the hotel.

Reactions: dav121

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
3 events done for a total of 6 scenes!
1 event at 2scenes of the 3 done ( info below )
6 more event needed to start

There you go. As you may have noticed I've added an extra scene in the first event, now Kelly run into Palmer during the trip, it was really needed to check in with the poor guy after last night and I realized I didn't have anything for him.

There is a third scene to be done in the Comic Book shop, the one that will introduce the cosplayer student. I'm considering to maybe move it because the update is just going to get too big but we'll see how things go, I'll leave it at that for now.

I'll focus now on the Police job which is quite loaded, I have an infiltration mission with Harmke, a message to deliver with Bertjan and creating a diversion for Ai with Kelly.

Wish me luck, see you later!

B

bugmenot1425

Click on the closest next 2 bed , you need to put some clothes on :)
be at one's wit's end
. She say "I still have room more clothes in have, I might not need it though."

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bugmenot1425

Send me YOUR SAVE file that you use.

We are not magicians that know evrything :) i need to have your save file so i can test thing what you need or can do :)
thx :D

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys! i have a question is there only 1 sex scene in the game right now? by that i mean for Kelly Turner, because the only sex scene i saw is with Somaichi (Threesome). Are there any sex scenes with Men that i miss? please respond i think ive missed something! Im really loving this game, i had 10 hours of gameplay. <3 :D

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys! i have a question is there only 1 sex scene in the game right now? by that i mean for Kelly Turner, because the only sex scene i saw is with Somaichi (Threesome). Are there any sex scenes with Men that i miss? please respond i think ive missed something! Im really loving this game, i had 10 hours of gameplay. <3 :D
Just a hj on the hotel dude and fj on palmer. There is lesbian stuff though.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Im playing in 0.3. So what you're saying is that there's only 1 sex scene for Kelly Turner right now? is that correct? sex scene with Somaichi?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes