RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Well, Good Girl Gone Bad makes more than 4.000 $ with a female protagonist. But there is monthly update, lot of social interactions, etc.

This game is very good, but the old engine without mouse support is a huge turn off imo. And unlike renpy games like GGGB, you can't replay it because it's a long run.

But damn, the story is well written, the protagonist attitude is plausible and you've got a good sense of humor. The CG are great with plenty fap material (I have a hard time with the punk that said), you can play for hours, every characters have some lines ...

This is worth more than 1.400 $ for sure.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah the big thing that is holding this back from being a huge money maker on patreon is just it being an RPGMaker game itself.

Roundscape is pretty much the only game that isn't a complete hassle to play solely due to being RPGMaker.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Yeah the big thing that is holding this back from being a huge money maker on patreon is just it being an RPGMaker game itself.

Roundscape is pretty much the only game that isn't a complete hassle to play solely due to being RPGMaker.
While I beg to differ that Roundscape is the only one that isn't a total grind feast I do agree that due to too many bad game "attempts" RPGMaker is considered to be worthless and therefore gems like The Humbling Experience suffer in support. The writing of this one alone is something to behold and none of the "popular games" can compete in that department in my opinion. One could argue that updates provide not enough content but that goes for all the "big" ones as well. Overall this game is yet another shining beacon that shows that Patreon support is something no one really understands or ever will...let's just hope he keeps doing what he's doing...

SHS

Jun 26, 2017
I'm trying to do everything in preparation for the next version (can't wait!) and I'm on the last night. Does Wiki always say his line about the club? I'm almost positive I've talked to everyone in the club, but he's still saying to check the place. I don't want to miss anyone!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Should be a update ( weekly ) soon . Maybe it got a bit delayed with all the changed happening on patreon.
He posted 3 days ago that he will make a post soon with news.
Once we( plegders) get it i’ll share
I have been hearing about their changes that has been hitting creators in all genres of that site from games to music so there is a lot of them that is under pressure as seems the 'youtube syndrome' is spreading

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes