RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I do not know what quest to do.

I hope you have added information about the quest.

Choosing a conversation is too inconvenient.

Pressing the skip key incorrectly selected a conversation.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Dunno what yr talking about but last year december was 0.15.

But indeed he might need to change release planning.
I second this.
According to me,greyinu should deliver the updates once a month. Then again I am just a freeloader,let's see how his patrons react to his updates. :FeelsBadMan:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i wonder why there hasnt been any progress report :(
He wants to keep the costumes a suprise :)

Yep, it will be in december. I want to keep the new costumes secret so I'm not teasing much.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
He wants to keep the costumes a suprise :)

Yep, it will be in december. I want to keep the new costumes secret so I'm not teasing much.
Did he give an approximated date like around first half of december or something like that?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
By my reckoning, it's not going to be out before December end/beginning of the new year. The fair, Kayebo's beauties, the diner, the spa, the TV show, there's still a ways to go. The game's got really exciting, though, now that Kelly's finally started to enjoy exhibitionism and sex. Can't wait to see those new costumes!
actually diner , massage , TV show events are for 0.36. The leftover events for 0.33 are Rose at the movies with mike, Merry medieval christmas, kayebo's treasure hunt 2 and the exhibitionist zone.

Reactions: Lycan73

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
I just started playing the game. Earlier in the game Kelly goes to work in the diner. Then we play Zelda inside the diner. It must be waiting tables, but whenever I get to Kelly she says, " come on do your job". I'm stuck there... Could someone please help me?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes