RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Man I can't wait for the next update. Need my T.H.E, fix lol

Still the best written game out there in terms of erotica and comedy. Followed by Good Girl Gone Bad for the more serious experience.

Reactions: miawn

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
You don't actually need one yet, just explore everything and pay some attention to the dialogue. Here is some things people tend to miss/not understand:
- On day one: You have to go to every place and talk to pretty much everybody, most people miss the Inn at the Medieval since the entrance is not below the sign but you need to talk to the pervy guy with white hair, he is your boss(always forget his name).
- There is also a day in the restaurant with zelda and the blonde girl(the one with the toys), that you have to decide whether or not to enter the bathroom before being able to progress.
- On the day of the party: there is a dialogue with the lifeguard about the guy with the flower(damn my memory's going), I'm assuming it's going to affect his relationship with her on future updates. Talking about the lifeguard, you have to visit the pool in the gym and talk to her to begin her stuff, on the first day if I remember correctly.
- The pool area is the same as the massage/sauna area, but I think you only get a massage on second day, that's why some people miss the lifeguard dialogue
(quest as well, I think).
Honestly this game design sucks! There really needs to be some kind of questlog or markers. I came back after a few weeks to go on playing the 2nd day (?!) where you run around and do chores... and now i am stuck on searching the whole game to find a place left for checking. I don't mind exploring but searching for some invisible trigger is just ridiculous!

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Honestly this game design sucks! There really needs to be some kind of questlog or markers. I came back after a few weeks to go on playing the 2nd day (?!) where you run around and do chores... and now i am stuck on searching the whole game to find a place left for checking. I don't mind exploring but searching for some invisible trigger is just ridiculous!
Yeah if you don't finish a day in one go you can get lost pretty easily, however you can just talk to the boy in front of the hotel, his dialogue updates everytime you do something.
IMO the only bad design is the Inn at the medieval fair, I was lost for at least 30 min the first time around, nobody says anything about it in the game and the entrance is to the side with no doors. I thought it was just to fill space in the map, and never bothered to try and enter it(NO DOORS!!).

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I got stuck inside the Church working for the police quest, a Walkthrough would be a real help...

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I got stuck inside the Church working for the police quest, a Walkthrough would be a real help...
Sorry fot the late response, but here is how to do it:
1- Talk to Reindeer.
2- Examine door with gargoyles statues
3- Talk to Reindeer again.
4- Go to the altar and examine it from behind. (You get the wine)
5- Give wine to the reindeer.(You get the key location)
6- Get the key from the yellow flowers next to the graves(?).
7- Open the door with gargoyles.
8- Examine the burger on the table.
9- Examine the books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rammify

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is this game still being developed?
The interface is an inconvenient but attractive game.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Help? I pretty much talk with everybody when i wanna eat she said she is not hungry right now when i try to leave she doenst let me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Help? I pretty much talk with everybody when i wanna eat she said she is not hungry right now when i try to leave she doenst let me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just walk to the table where the teachers are sitting and interact with the empty chair between the three teachers . The top centre table.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck in a day with only two stars, worked for Metronome and Police (Mission With Glory Hole and stuff, that Liu is beeing abused by the Military Guy, and Harkem saves her). I can't work for Diner, Ying-Yang and NBBC. I got to wait for next patch?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'm stuck in a day with only two star, worked for Metronome and Police (Mission With Glory Hole and stuff, that Liu is beeing abused by the Military Guy, and Harkem saves her). I can't work for Diner, Ying-Yang and NBBC. I got to wait for next patch?
Yes, this is the end of the 0.32 patch.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'm stuck in a day with only two stars, worked for Metronome and Police (Mission With Glory Hole and stuff, that Liu is beeing abused by the Military Guy, and Harkem saves her). I can't work for Diner, Ying-Yang and NBBC. I got to wait for next patch?
For future reference here is how it usually goes:
.03 versions have half of the daytime activities(this time it was 0.02 bc of release dates bein too long, there is still a 0.03 to come)
.06 versions have the other half
.1/2/3/4 etc versions have the nighttime activities

Reactions: UncleVT
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes