RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
He never stated it was gonna Be V0.36.

It's still only Medieval fair and the one event that didn't work in V0.32.

V0.36 is already set ( what events) but we know no progress of this.

So if i read it right it will be V0.33 or something between V0.32 & V0.36
Oh, okay... I just assumed it would be v0.36 because he said it was going to be as big as the previous ones.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Let me get this straight you are saying censor the people that aren't patrons, right.
Those persons arent being censored tho. They are only complaining about something they are getting for free while other people are paying to make it happen. The people who DO pay are the ones that have the right to complain since they have a reason to be impatient. What do you lose by an update being late? : Nothing, what do patrons lose by an update being late? : Money.

HD Splatter Physics

Jul 10, 2017
As someone who did support GreyInu on patreon for a little over a year, after a while waiting between updates does tend to grind on you, I actually only unsubscribed to his patreon roughly two months ago. I am not going to openly complain about his work being not released on a proper schedule more stopped donating due to my life taking a direction that required me to save my money. Frankly on patreon you are supporting the creator not demanding that they release things every few weeks simply don't support them anymore if you can't afford to or do not like their worth ethic bitching about it isn't really going to solve the problem if anything just motivate them to work even less cause why bother if everyone will just bitch regardless

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
He never stated it was gonna Be V0.36.

It's still only Medieval fair and the one event that didn't work in V0.32.

V0.36 is already set ( what events) but we know no progress of this.

So if i read it right it will be V0.33 or something between V0.32 & V0.36

So what you're saying is that the next release will come out in June lol

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
So what you're saying is that the next release will come out in June lol
Wait what? When did I say that?

Also I want 2 point out he said this

I'm also considering a couple of options to try and speed up the game making process that I'd like to talk to you about once I release this update.
Don't put word in my mouth that I didn't say ^-^

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
right...how "smart and funny" you are by providing 0 support to your statements.
you do realize,that you make no sense,right ?

Reactions: Ut5962
Aug 3, 2017
A lot of the genre tags are pretty useless, devs will sprinkle in a girl-girl scene for variety and then it gets tagged 'lesbian' even though you play as a teen boy.

I also would like to know what games let me play milf who seduces/is seduced by young girls and other women though

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Am I mistaken or is there only one (1) straight sex scene for the main character in the game so far?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes