RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well he needs to get his head out of his ass ...
wasnt expecting that from you since you are the boss of this thread meaning you help alot people out over the game but yeah people are getting desperate because this game is probably the best teacher corruption game out there and that type of game a rarity i personally love the lesbian scenes in this game

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
wasnt expecting that from you since you are the boss of this thread meaning you help alot people out over the game but yeah people are getting desperate because this game is probably the best teacher corruption game out there and that type of game a rarity i personally love the lesbian scenes in this game
Well don’t me wrong , i will still do that. I still love this game. But in evrything that i’m a fan off, i’m also critic about how it is. I love this game but how the comunnication is going the last few month that not good imo.

He always posted a weekly update that’s what i really appriciated about him. But now....

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
He always posted a weekly update that’s what i really appriciated about him. But now....
That is the big issue, that he is not even posting anything.. basically like the last post was a ok lets do one last quick post before i let it die completely to keep some ppl still there for a little more money. That is how it feels at the moment.
And if i were supporting him at this point i sure as hell would stop asap.

Reactions: Ut5962

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well don’t me wrong , i will still do that. I still love this game. But in evrything that i’m a fan off, i’m also critic about how it is. I love this game but how the comunnication is going the last few month that not good imo.

this is why im a proud pirate

ppbb

Nov 20, 2017
Its a shame how some devs are treating their patrons ... great game so far, but ... well, it seems dead to me.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any new comments made by him on the posts? He said it would be out by Feb, now its mid march :/ And almost a month since his last post :(

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes