RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

itza

Sep 29, 2016
Well atleast if it is the limping end for this game we didnt get blue balled and she had some real sex.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Well i've got Anna Exciting Affection and Something Unlimited in the next few hours to keep me busy plus Lily of the valley had a good update but it still kills me a little inside to see march 31 go by and nothing released of THeX

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Wonderfull game, my favorite, but its dying. It's a pity. It would be nice if someone could continue the game. There is no hope for

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Wonderfull game, my favorite, but its dying. It's a pity. It would be nice if someone could continue the game. There is no hope for
GreyInu is an excellent writer. And very thorough, I can't think of another RPGM game with as many text that does not belong to the main story. Every NPC and almost every object is clickable and you have a witty -most times very funny- text comment. Or for instance, scenes like Zelda serving the Burger. It doesn't serve the core story, It doesn't lead to an h-event, It's not even about the MC. But... it's so full of heart and in a minute Zelda transitions from stereotype to actual character. I can't think of any single game with scenes like this, it's simply on another league.

My point is, no one could do it properly. I hope that doesn't happen.

Fuck, if this one finally falls apart it's going to hit real hard. Not just because how good it is but because it was reaching it's peak just now.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
GreyInu is an excellent writer. And very thorough, I can't think of another RPGM game with as many text that does not belong to the main story. Every NPC and almost every object is clickable and you have a witty -most times very funny- text comment. Or for instance, scenes like Zelda serving the Burger. It doesn't serve the core story, It doesn't lead to an h-event, It's not even about the MC. But... it's so full of heart and in a minute Zelda transitions from stereotype to actual character. I can't think of any single game with scenes like this, it's simply on another league.

Fuck, if this one finally falls apart it's going to hit real hard. Not just because how good it is but it was reaching it's peak just now.
exactly my point you can't copy kelly even if greyinu drops kelly nobody could do justice to the story it's not only the look of this game but rather more the chars the humor the atmosphere of The Humbling Experience.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
I think the main problem here is communication (or the lack of it). A simple post from the dev saying "guys, I'm having personal problems, don't expect updates for the next six months" would solve it. It would be bad and disappointing, but at least would be honest to his supporters.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

Fuck, if this one finally falls apart it's going to hit real hard. Not just because how good it is but because it was reaching it's peak just now.
I'll give you that. Grey was probably one of the best writers in this industry. He knew how to write humour and erotica. Such a shame he couldn't be arsed to finish the game. But better than him have come and gone and we will continue to see even more unless the patreon system changes completely.

The monthly sub is like a temptation of corruption to 90% of these devs. Pay per update only would be what separates the best from the rest and you would see a lot more games getting completed.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
My pledge went from high tier to lowest tier.

If he doesn’t deserve in the first week i will drop it.

How much i love the game...
No news since 19 feb after a long period of absence, as he promised to deliver an update by the end of march and you still pledge. This game is (was ?) great but I think you're too kind.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
No news since 19 feb after a long period of absence, as he promised to deliver an update by the end of march and you still pledge. This game is (was ?) great but I think you're too kind.
Well i do love this game. But i dislike the fact that he didn’t keep his promise...

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Well i do love this game. But i dislike the fact that he didn’t keep his promise...
Who wouldn't ? It's really sad 'cause indeed it's a great game, one of the best here imo. I can understand the fact that he has issues IRL and can't keep up the game as often as before, but he should at least keep his patrons informed of waht his doing or not with the game.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
I think the main problem here is communication (or the lack of it). A simple post from the dev saying "guys, I'm having personal problems, don't expect updates for the next six months" would solve it. It would be bad and disappointing, but at least would be honest to his supporters.
Yeah But if he does that, that means he will lose that sweet extra cash every month. It's ok to tell patreons or supporters that you will leave the game development for a time, but it's not ok to make promises to keep the money coming not once but twice. After the last post telling patreons that patches will be shorter but sooner, I think he had nothing made or written and is trying to find time (or probably the will) to make a couple of renders and a few lines to keep the money flowing.
It's a really nice game don't get me wrong. It's only that it seems that he's not into it anymore whatever the reasons.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So did greyinu say why there was no post on the 31st they said they would release what they had but nothing came out?...

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes