RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys, started this game few days ago. I've heard that the author added the possibility to watch opened scenes in the gallery. Is it true? If yes where can I find this gallery option?
--
Upd. Nevermind, found it in the basement.

Last edited:

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
Besides, it surprises me, he would have made kelly rabbit Easter, he would surely have recovered 30 patreons like Christmas.

Reactions: Mephist

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Next info from Greyinu will be either a third attempt to milk the patreon cow, or a little patch for the same purposes. A real shame specially when Kelly was getting unleashed
"getting there!, alive and kicking!"

lul...dunno if i should laugh or feel sad about people saying "it's just that he's having life problems, everyone has them!"

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So I downloaded this a while ago (probably 5 months ago, I likely downloaded it when it was bumped under Latest Updates) but never really got around to playing too much.

How far down the rabbit hole can she progress, currently? Is it worth investing my time into this game or am I just going to end up with blue balls because she never actually gets down and dirty? Is it all teasing and "beginning path" corruption or is there endgame content, so to speak?

Love the idea of the game, but after playing for an hour I can tell that it's a slow progression. I *like* slow progression, but only when the payoff is worth it. Don't want to waste my time if it's all going to lead up to a bunch of "Not Implemented Yet" cock blocks. :|

Should I play or nah?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
So I downloaded this a while ago (probably 5 months ago, I likely downloaded it when it was bumped under Latest Updates) but never really got around to playing too much.

How far down the rabbit hole can she progress, currently? Is it worth investing my time into this game or am I just going to end up with blue balls because she never actually gets down and dirty? Is it all teasing and "beginning path" corruption or is there endgame content, so to speak?

Love the idea of the game, but after playing for an hour I can tell that it's a slow progression. I *like* slow progression, but only when the payoff is worth it. Don't want to waste my time if it's all going to lead up to a bunch of "Not Implemented Yet" cock blocks. :|

Should I play or nah?
Like @DanMachiFan said Kelly is a Goddess there is enough content for you many dirty things and the humor is on spot 10 out of 10 would Recommend playing it!

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018

Should I play or nah?
It certainly is worth playing. The pay-off is certainly worth the wait. Imo it's one of the best games out there, sadly it seems to be abandoned. But there's still enough playtime to make it worthwhile

Reactions: aifman7
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes