3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i only have 21 girls and can´t complete the sidequest. this game is so inhuman. hints would be nice

Rhyys

Jan 4, 2018
Hey folks did I miss sthg. I mean is there a bug when I enter the city ? e.g. I did the handjob to the zombie and gained exp for hand. however when i try to get to Tabithas dog my exp seems gone...
anyone has a clue ? thx.

sweetlycurious

Apr 9, 2020
Hey folks did I miss sthg. I mean is there a bug when I enter the city ? e.g. I did the handjob to the zombie and gained exp for hand. however when i try to get to Tabithas dog my exp seems gone...
anyone has a clue ? thx.
i think the 5 exp it gives you in the tutorial messages might of just been there to show how it levels up at 5, when in reality i think the hanjob only gives you 2. i could be wrong tho

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure you get enough points from doing things in the city. When you first get to the city there is a girl who will take you to her house if you go upstairs you'll find a pair of binoculars. Use them and find out a boy has been spying on her. Then do the quest and it should give you some points.

If all else fails download and use the RPGMsaveedit.exe and edit the save file.

Rhyys

Jan 4, 2018
Pretty sure you get enough points from doing things in the city. When you first get to the city there is a girl who will take you to her house if you go upstairs you'll find a pair of binoculars. Use them and find out a boy has been spying on her. Then do the quest and it should give you some points.

If all else fails download and use the RPGMsaveedit.exe and edit the save file.
THX very much for the help.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
The beta is really promising :) But it is sad how much time will it take to wait for completed version :(
This is the first time i had to switch gpu to nvidia to have stable fps in rpgmaker

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
There is way too many characters with their own houses to enter. They can't all be relevant.
fdsfs.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't read it but it looks like it's just something about the building she bought and from the looks of it the building is just going to be brothel/whore house.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can see posts just not ones behind paywalls but info found here might help.

3) Consequences on the projects

Let start with the short answers: It doesn’t change anything for The Hunter 2 and SoVO. Right now, I've finished SoV3's first version so I'm supposed to go back to working on The Hunter 2 (as you can guess the whole Patreon thing is taking a bit of time but overall, the next update I'll release will be a TH2 one.)

Reactions: valaid
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes