3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

twho940

May 11, 2020
He is active on his patreon
Don't know if he is working on this but he is working on other game hopefully this won't get abandoned.
oh i really liked the hunter v1 and was hoping to play this one too. guess i'll just have to wait. could you link me the games he's working on now?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
is this game abandoned?
He is active on his patreon
Don't know if he is working on this but he is working on other game hopefully this won't get abandoned.
Anything Hunter-related will be posted on Fanbox, it is fully detached from his Patreon.
As for the game itself, it is surely not abandoned (and work is being done on it) but don't expect a new release soon. Most likely not before SoVO is finished and the first release of SoV3 is out.

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Anything Hunter-related will be posted on Fanbox, it is fully detached from his Patreon.
As for the game itself, it is surely not abandoned (and work is being done on it) but don't expect a new release soon. Most likely not before SoVO is finished and the first release of SoV3 is out.
Cool
Good thing that he moved his project cause patreon sucks now.
When patreon was small creators could make anything but now there's thousands of problems for Nsfw creators on patreon
Everything is restricted like crazy

twho940

May 11, 2020
Hepost about The Hynter 2 on his . His last update is from 7 days ago.
can you just tel me how much content it has now? and how long it may take for it release an update on f95?

Jeebos

Oct 26, 2020
Im stuck with Elena, when she gives you the motorbike. I cant go anywhere, i play from android because i dont have a pc, as soon as i ll buy one i ll buy the game. Is it an android problem and i just gotta leave the game like that or is something actually possible to do? Please help

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Im stuck with Elena, when she gives you the motorbike. I cant go anywhere, i play from android because i dont have a pc, as soon as i ll buy one i ll buy the game. Is it an android problem and i just gotta leave the game like that or is something actually possible to do? Please help
It's an issue with Android. The game was designed to be played with a mouse on PC, which creates all sorts of weird problems when you try to run it on Android.
(Btw, the Hunter 1 thread is here. This one is for the second installment of the series).

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I found only 30/31 so where is last one girl living?
Did you find the last girl? Can you tell me her location
Also, I read on the devs fanbox that v0.1.1 is out with new scene
Anyone have a link?

Last edited:

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
Help. I can't finish the zombie quest in the first city. When Janet tells me to go to my mother when I approach she says that she is very sad and there is no conversation .

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Win/Linux/MAC
from another side

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Win/Linux/MAC
from another side

Please don't link SVS in a report :cry:, create a request thread and say it's on svs :p

Checking btw :cool:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please don't link SVS in a report :cry:, create a request thread and say it's on svs :p

Checking btw :cool:
What for we have uploader? A uploader download the game and upload it for us new when a uploader have no source or don`t know that we want it then this thread died like others. It is clear that this uploader have a good anti virus program to check it before he update this thread with new links and sources.

The source was from 2020-10-05. Over 2,5 months !!!

I reported my writing and say it is a game update and the link is from another side I think this say all !!!

Normal I think the staffs here have uploaders and then tell them or pick one out and tell him this. He download it and then update this thread. Maybe these are premium members so they can download very fast from this sources.

If I write something in a request thread or not in the most time it doesn`t matter. My experiences from the past I publish there Games with links and only the staff member have to do make a new game thread and nothing.

After days or weeks somebody publish it under new games and get likes und so on for a game I publish a lot of time(s) before. When I remember correct sometimes it is the person that normal have to update the request thread and do so as he found himself this (so in the game thread stand the name from this staff member or so and not "me").

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes