3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Damn, the game is interesting, But i can't play it. It is not clear where to go and where the NPCs are/ Even on the map it is not clear who is where. or I'm playing it wrong.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Damn, the game is interesting, But i can't play it. It is not clear where to go and where the NPCs are/ Even on the map it is not clear who is where. or I'm playing it wrong.
in the next update the devolper will modify that mission and the update should be this month so don t worry

Reactions: none300

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Ok so u need to go to anna's house while talking to the 31 girls and get the book for the dildo. ,u'll need to visit other town to meet tam in the shop there ,you will need to talk to her twice and ask about the dildo ,go get the wood from zoey i think its on the market stall take it to tam make the dildo and go to your house to use it ,the other 2 are dogs in 2nd town one in the grave yard the dog is by a tombstone ,3rd is again with tam's shop ,just go to the back room with the dog,i think that's all.
manxone did a more detailed guide on page 3 if u want to look

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Ok so u need to go to anna's house while talking to the 31 girls and get the book for the dildo. ,u'll need to visit other town to meet tam in the shop there ,you will need to talk to her twice and ask about the dildo ,go get the wood from zoey i think its on the market stall take it to tam make the dildo and go to your house to use it ,the other 2 are dogs in 2nd town one in the grave yard the dog is by a tombstone ,3rd is again with tam's shop ,just go to the back room with the dog,i think that's all.
manxone did a more detailed guide on page 3 if u want to look
cheers

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes