3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
houses are not signed and it is difficult to find your own immediately .
also, the characters do not have name labels and find out who to talk to in advance is not possible until you start to communicate

Reactions: Dare_Sanity

Noei67

Sep 29, 2018
I seem to be stuck at the first quest to talk to all of the girls. Quest log says 30/31 and I sure cant find the last one anywhere. Does Shing count as a girl in this quest?

Anyhoo, heres a list of the characters I've found so far. If anyone could be so kind and tell me who I am missing and where to find her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port of The Hunter 2 v0.1 - UPDATED

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe and olFi

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Ark Thomson is a legend, though I'm concerned with how many projects he's working on right now. In addition to this he's also working on 2 or 3 other games. It'll probably be a long while before we see an update.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Ark Thomson is a legend, though I'm concerned with how many projects he's working on right now. In addition to this he's also working on 2 or 3 other games. It'll probably be a long while before we see an update.
True, that's why this won't have monthly updates, at least for the foreseeable future. While there is little resource overlap with the other games (2D vs 3D), there's still the overhead of actually implementing them in-game.

As far as I know, the plan is to focus on wrapping up the smaller "side projects" -i.e. Naomi's Past and SoVO- which would only leave this and SoV3 (which has not started yet) as running projects.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Just from playing through this first release, the description just feels totally wrong. This game is already set up to be less of "Hunter" and more of "brother simulator" and doesn't have the same feel as the original either. I guess here's to hoping that Ark hasn't lost his mind and completely changed the core game.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Just from playing through this first release, the description just feels totally wrong. This game is already set up to be less of "Hunter" and more of "brother simulator" and doesn't have the same feel as the original either. I guess here's to hoping that Ark hasn't lost his mind and completely changed the core game.
I don't know if it's from Ark Thomson himself, but the overview in the OP is a copy paste of the one from the first The Hunter thread. As you say, it does feel significantly different from the previous game, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I don't know if it's from Ark Thomson himself, but the overview in the OP is a copy paste of the one from the first The Hunter thread. As you say, it does feel significantly different from the previous game, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
Maybe; I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. I personally loved the first one for what it was, and if this isn't at least similar then I lose the thing that made me play it in the first place, if that makes sense? And this one seems like it's going to be heavy on human male sex, and another draw for the original was that you weren't pushed in that direction.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Maybe; I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. I personally loved the first one for what it was, and if this isn't at least similar then I lose the thing that made me play it in the first place, if that makes sense? And this one seems like it's going to be heavy on human male sex, and another draw for the original was that you weren't pushed in that direction.
I don't think it's gonna be heavy on human M/F really.
Bestiality has always been the core focus, and all of Ark's other games where pretty balanced on M/F vs F/F, or even erred more on the Yuri side (except maybe SoV2, but there was no way around it with the premise it had).
Plus we get 30+ named female NPCs from the get go, so we'll probably have more sexy times involving them.

I could be wrong with my assessment, but I find it a bit unlikely.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I feel like an increased level of human sex in general is only natural for a sequel, seeing how the end of the previous game went. However, I really doubt it'll take center stage. The few Ark Thomsons dev streams on picarto show him posing a lot of beast stuff, so he definitely hasn't lost sight on what made the original game special.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i seriusly don t know how you can judge a game from version 0.1 ... you can make assumption on detalies and as everyone can see in this version i you can see new models for characters ( very impressive new modelare fantastic ) and a sistem based on level for mouth pussy ass feet and hand ( and the top is Lv100 and a single handob give you 2/5 of a fucking single level so do some math you need 3 handjob for a level so you need 300 handjob ) so on these consideration i can only think that maybe this game will be full of sex battles and your damege will base on Lv skill so to engage monster that require Lv100 you need to fight for hours.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I seem to be stuck at the first quest to talk to all of the girls. Quest log says 30/31 and I sure cant find the last one anywhere. Does Shing count as a girl in this quest?
I'm in the same situation, I have been all over this village for over an hour (after finding the last new person), hit every house at least 5 times each, and talked to everyone I could see. Still at 30/31. The quest needs a check list and the map and the houses need names.

Reactions: Vasilica2

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Starting top left. 1. diana. 2.lizzie .3 jade . 4. ruth. 5.nathalie. 6.ishtar. 7 anna. 8. sherry. 9.caitlyn. 10.beatriz. 11.sophie. 12. linh .13 .ruby. 14 ylva . 15. paige. 16. svetlana. 17. halcyon. 18.cristina. 19 jeanette. 20. shing. 21. freya. 22 carmen. 23. alejandra. 24. lani. 25.liv. 26 akane. 27. zoey. 28. wiola . 29. leone. 30.latifah. 31.elena .;) Thats all.

Reactions: F9Zoney and Noei67

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Found my 31st, it was Leone, the mayor. Talking to her from the front didn't trigger but when i went around the desk, i did.

[BUG FOUND] I reloaded a save from the beginning of the game (0/31) and verified this: if you talk to her from the front (across the desk) she will not trigger for the quest.

Noei67

Sep 29, 2018
Starting top left. 1. diana. 2.lizzie .3 jade . 4. ruth. 5.nathalie. 6.ishtar. 7 anna. 8. sherry. 9.caitlyn. 10.beatriz. 11.sophie. 12. linh .13 .ruby. 14 ylva . 15. paige. 16. svetlana. 17. halcyon. 18.cristina. 19 jeanette. 20. shing. 21. freya. 22 carmen. 23. alejandra. 24. lani. 25.liv. 26 akane. 27. zoey. 28. wiola . 29. leone. 30.latifah. 31.elena .;) Thats all.
Thanks for your help!

Found my 31st, it was Leone, the mayor. Talking to her from the front didn't trigger but when i went around the desk, i did.

[BUG FOUND] I reloaded a save from the beginning of the game (0/31) and verified this: if you talk to her from the front (across the desk) she will not trigger for the quest.
Thanks! Worked for me too!

Reactions: Aces_high69
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes