3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

runningtiger

Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone :D ,great to see her back ,Im missing 1 picture /scene in gallery, i have 1 with nat ,1 zombie but missing 3rd in first town ,i have 2 dog scenes in 2nd town,sooo anyone found the 3rd in the 1st town? should i have found all 3 scenes b4 going to the 2nd town?
You need to find a book to teach you how to make dildo, it's in some one's house (Sorry ,already forgotten)

• Love
Reactions: Aces_high69

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
You need to find a book to teach you how to make dildo, it's in some one's house (Sorry ,already forgotten)
Thank you so much really appreciate it ,i was at a loss ,i'll restart incase i need to have it done before going to the 2nd town,i'll just search all houses until i find it (y)

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Cool to see a sequel for The Hunter! BTW can anyone sum up the ending of the first one, I really don't remember if I finished it or not, and already have deleted it a while ago. o_O

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya not seeing a incest tag kind of getting me worried about what happened to the mom in the first game :oops:... Don't tell me she ended up dying or something I was just starting to like her. (I just started playing the first game a little bit ago then I saw this).

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
Where the hell is Latifa??? I don't get the inclusion of the map it's very misleading and in no way usefull. Just point or have a highlight on the map of who you need to talk to.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seemed alright. I was able to find 3 of the supposed H scenes Nat the zombie one and the masturbation one. Your suppose to be able to get some wood and hand points from one house in the town when you click the flower pot but nothing gets added to stats or even inventory.

Edit* I was able to get the 2 dog ones as well but had to do a bit of stat editing to get it to work.

This spot on the map in ambrosia if you walk on it you loose life on either side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like there are quite a few different creatures and bugs lined up for this version.

The one thing I miss in this one is the ability to run around in whatever you feel like wearing or not wearing. The last version I spent most of my time running around in just her super sexy ass socks and shoes and nothing else.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Where the hell is Latifa??? I don't get the inclusion of the map it's very misleading and in no way usefull. Just point or have a highlight on the map of who you need to talk to.
She is in the house top right of the map

Reactions: F9Zoney

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
stuck in the first city on the first quests .
quest with dildos and quest continuation of zombies
without hints it's hard
also missing from the menu is the display of: character, take off\put on clothes (including underwear), the ability to go to bed to end the day, the display of hours and time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night)

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
stuck in the first city on the first quests .
quest with dildos and quest continuation of zombies
without hints it's hard
also missing from the menu is the display of: character, take off\put on clothes (including underwear), the ability to go to bed to end the day, the display of hours and time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night)
so...if you press X in EASY mode ( read what the meaning not easy battle but suggest for quest ) you can read QUESTS and on the zombie quest there is written : " maybe jannette know " jannet will tell you that maybe your mom ( akane know )speak with akane and after this you have to go far right of the village where the village map open and you can go out and find zombie....

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
so...if you press X in EASY mode ( read what the meaning not easy battle but suggest for quest ) you can read QUESTS and on the zombie quest there is written : " maybe jannette know " jannet will tell you that maybe your mom ( akane know )speak with akane and after this you have to go far right of the village where the village map open and you can go out and find zombie....
found a zombie in the woods
I found a book about dildos (it is not in the inventory )
I don't know how to do it yet
you can't leave the city or they don't give you any conditions

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
found a zombie in the woods
I found a book about dildos (it is not in the inventory )
I don't know how to do it yet
you can't leave the city or they don't give you any conditions
after found the zombie you have to go home in the kitchen and prepare food....later you will go to bed and the day after you have to go to the girl with laboratory ( on top of the map ) and she will give you the motorcicle to go to the other town...In the second town go to cemetery ( dog scenes ) go far right the abbandoned house and find tambara speack first time and another time , the second time she say that she can do a dildo with wood , return to first village speack with the girl in the middle of stalls take wood return to second city tambara will produce the dildo , return to your house and click on bed ( dildo scenes ) you gain 5 hand ( first hand level ) return to tambara and now you can go where there is the DOG ( second dog scene ) . Go out of the shop and speack with the man in front of abbandoned house you will return to first village automatically ; now go to paige ( INFIRMARY ) speack with her and later go to the girl that gived you the motorcicle , speackwith her , later go to your house click on the fridge and after this go to the girl in cage , you will give food with sedatives ; !!!!!!SAVE NOWWWW!!!!! go to akane and ask speack you will give again freedom to the girl in cage that will come with you in second town automatically. END OF VERSION now if someone is stuck again i ll come and burn your PC ahahahaha;)

Reactions: Weaponx
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes