3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
someone has read the post on fanbox? if yes what is written there?
New patch in the works, general plans for 2020, next TH2 update not out for a few months. The post is public btw, so you can check for more details.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
i cant seem to find jeanette. i found her house but shes not in it, and so far i seemed to have missed her, where is she supposed to be?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
i cant seem to find jeanette. i found her house but shes not in it, and so far i seemed to have missed her, where is she supposed to be?
She's at the library. Big building above the pond on the bottom right of the map.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
New patch in the works, general plans for 2020, next TH2 update not out for a few months. The post is public btw, so you can check for more details.
can you publlic the post? i can t see because i m not registered :(

Weaponx

Jul 16, 2018
I can't figure out where the 31st is or who it is, I've circled the town about 6 times over in and out all the houses and yes talked to the jail chick, I just don't get it. there definitely should be an update to the map hud markers showing which NPC still needs talking to, show the objectives more clearly for the simple-minded I guess.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I can't figure out where the 31st is or who it is, I've circled the town about 6 times over in and out all the houses and yes talked to the jail chick, I just don't get it. there definitely should be an update to the map hud markers showing which NPC still needs talking to, show the objectives more clearly for the simple-minded I guess.
Found my 31st, it was Leone, the mayor. Talking to her from the front didn't trigger but when i went around the desk, i did.

[BUG FOUND] I reloaded a save from the beginning of the game (0/31) and verified this: if you talk to her from the front (across the desk) she will not trigger for the quest.

Reactions: Weaponx

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Well, the first one had me positively surprised, the second one is really making me eager already. I found that nice intro to be rather pleasant and hitting a lot of good spots, if I am perhaps a bit disappointed in terms of H-content, the story is already making a lot of promises. I can't wait to see stuff that I could only dream of in the first

GeorgBrandt

Feb 23, 2020
I am really eager to see more of your great work. The first one really excited me and i can't wait for the rest of the game!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
ill be honest if you count the kissing scene pretty sure i only found 2 of the 5 adult scenes

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes