3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my be there tring to get more scene's and story in the game to tell the truth i was shocked salvet did not have any scene at all.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
no update here yet :(
yeah it's a shame. i liked the first game and i've been waiting for the 2nd part forever. hope the dev gets his other project done soon. maybe we should make one of those game request threads for the new version?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
yeah it's a shame. i liked the first game and i've been waiting for the 2nd part forever. hope the dev gets his other project done soon. maybe we should make one of those game request threads for the new version?
there is v0.2 with first scene of the game but no hero to take it ahahaha

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the second game has some content but it ends when you get what i like to call the fuck shack lol

foolfoolfool

Dec 12, 2018
having to run around talkign to every villager is such shite. also if you talk to the guy in grey outside the run down house, you're put on the final quest. You can't complete other quests until you beat that quest, and when you do the game ends, so be careful. I would not recommend.

Reactions: F9Zoney

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there saying this game is on another site are something it should be in this post i think if not i am getting old lol. plues if there is new stuff no one's posted it here yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game look like you will be running a brothel this time lol. don't know what will be in the hole thing but i played the little demo i guess that's what you can call it doe not know if it has had more add are no tho.

Apr 29, 2020
how do i do the second mission? the game always ends, I don’t know what else to do, I did the zombie game, I slept, and I went to talk to the biker, and I started mission 2, and whenever I finish it, the game is over!

1597110584019.png

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
This game have potential definitely need animations instead of 2d small animations.People who likes bestial will definitely love this game if it's done rightly.Put effort in it add a lot of 3d animations good fun story and some sexy characters.All the best looking forward to see what this game becomes.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes