3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i see v0.2 is out now according the creator ArkThompson/BleuAxotl
but i dont see it here yet

Reactions: Derbaer

Splicerb

Feb 16, 2020
I'm having an issue where none of the images show in the brothel menus, no idea what is causing it

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
hmm i'm missing a scene in ominira, i unlocked the zombie scene and the kaya and natalie kissing scene, how do i unlock the last one?

Apr 7, 2019
hmm i'm missing a scene in ominira, i unlocked the zombie scene and the kaya and natalie kissing scene, how do i unlock the last one?
Hello, winstonns. That's probably the Kaya onanistic dildo scene. I believe the best way to get it is to read a book in Maria's (?) house on her desk and that will allow you to ask Tambara to craft the dildo for you. Wait until you've salvaged some wood from the brothel then talk with Tambara. Finally, go and select your bed in Ominira. I believe that's how it goes. If you turn difficulty to easy the triggering locations should be indicated in-game.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
same problem as me, does not make me see the images (kaya, halcion and those of customers) and does not make me confirm.
I have the same problem but you can normally confirm by using the arrow keys to move the white frame. Move it to the bottom centre square to launch the event.

Reactions: tecmoxninja

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
i see v0.2 is out now according the creator ArkThompson/BleuAxotl
but i dont see it here yet
maybe because while this is a pirate site the new content comes from people subscribed to the devs patreon, pix, whatever and that are kind enough to share on f95 and doesn't appear magically on here. for version 2 you will need a 1700 yen subscribtion so about 15 dollars to support the dev if you like his content and get the latest version right away. make sure to share with us if you do so.

Reactions: Derbaer

dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
I'm sorry that this is probably a very stupid question, but I'm on mac and can see that there's an issue with save permissions. It also freezes when I hit escape or right-click. Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I've funded some developers in the past, but honestly I don't want to support it...
the reason is because looking at his patreon page, I see that he is working on several games that I have no interest in.
Dedicating yourself to different games the fear is that then in version 2.0 there is not enough content.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
A shota tag? O_O

I'm fine with going to hell... But prison??! :(

Jokes aside, reviews look promising and people here seem to like it. I will definitely give this game a try! ^_^

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am unable to save on the MAC version I downloaded. I can click on anything else. But nothing happens with each file I click on to try an save. anyone else have this issue?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Does it get better?

I really liked the first game but this seems to be really bad and doesn't promise to get better. Every character that gets introduced is basicly "she was super freaky once but now she's just boring", the gf is a cliche virgin loser and the zombie that used to look super disgusting is just an old black dude with a cut off nose now. So does it get better or is it just the clean washed version of the first game for basic bitches?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am stuck trying to build the first bed. I don’t have all the supplies I need but it keeps saying to build the bed before I can continue

Reactions: Yoli
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes