3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Does it get better?

I really liked the first game but this seems to be really bad and doesn't promise to get better. Every character that gets introduced is basicly "she was super freaky once but now she's just boring", the gf is a cliche virgin loser and the zombie that used to look super disgusting is just an old black dude with a cut off nose now. So does it get better or is it just the clean washed version of the first game for basic bitches?
i feel that atmosphere was much better in the previous game too, but i think it is just beginning

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Again? Really? This is what kills games for me is constantly restarting at almost every update.
it's not gonna be every update. but since it's about the brothel the update required changes to core files of the game. that's why old saves often corrupt and why it needs a new game this time.

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
Getting a lot of lockups with 0.2 - display freezes. Can still navigate to the menu and save game (by remembering the number of keys to push) but need to Alt-F4 and restart
- EDIT- Problem looks like it is fixed by enabling the Sync to monitor refresh rate option

Last edited:

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest "Kaya's secret plan" where you have to buy back tools from Tambara but whenever I go to her there is no shop or place to buy things.

Currently I have $1200 so I am not sure if I missed where they said I needed to have a certain amount.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest "Kaya's secret plan" where yoi have to buy back tools from Tambara but whenever I go to her there is no shop or place to buy things.

Currently I have $1200 so I am not sure if I missed where they said I needed to have a certain amount.
I'm unable to have $ 50 to have a bed, so $ 1 200 ? It's a trick ? Gambling ? Ark's best friend ?

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
That a usefull advice...
Unfortunately you might have to just start again.

You start getting more money once you have built the beds and opened the brothel so it is impossible to get more money before that and you can only restart.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You get $50 from locating the Zombie gardener early. The problem is if you spend that $50 on wood, I don't think there's a way to make any more money
Thanks... So, I must restart the game... Thank you
I had these $ 50, but I don't know when they "Hocus Pocus" disapear...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Unfortunately you might have to just start again.

You start getting more money once you have built the beds and opened the brothel so it is impossible to get more money before that and you can only restart.
In fact, the $ 50 disapear when I try to build the first bed...
I have a bed, but unable to put it at the right place. No way to install the bed...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes