3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Has anybody finished the "Hiring #2: Caitlyn" quest? I actually completed it but it's still in my list.
Also I don't seem to be able to find Zombie for the "Hiring #3: Jeanette" quest. He's not besides Beatrize anymore :(

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Here are the links to the game:

PC:

Mac:

Linux:

You'll need to start a new game if you already hired Tambara as hiring her triggers the new events

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Here are the links to the game:

PC:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

Linux:
Mega

You'll need to start a new game if you already hired Tambara as hiring her triggers the new events
Thank you! I'm not sure if it's because I used my .20 save, but the zdog and brothel pixel anims don't seem to show? Is that a known issue?

Also to note, if you have Extreme Fluids filter turned off when trying to recruit Jeanette, the game goes into a soft lock of her reading, then calling the zombie, then reading, etc.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Thank you! I'm not sure if it's because I used my .20 save, but the zdog and brothel pixel anims don't seem to show? Is that a known issue?

Also to note, if you have Extreme Fluids filter turned off when trying to recruit Jeanette, the game goes into a soft lock of her reading, then calling the zombie, then reading, etc.
As for the brothel pixels it doesn't show for me too ( on PC and JoiPlay) and using MaldiVes shows there's no pixels
Maybe the dev forgot it

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
As for the brothel pixels it doesn't show for me too ( on PC and JoiPlay) and using MaldiVes shows there's no pixels
Maybe the dev forgot it
That's so weird cause they were working a version or so ago. I'm gonna see in a little bit how much goes wrong if I just overwrite the .20 game files with that new version. (PC version anyways)

Quck Edit: Just tried overwriting old .20 files, seems the brothel and zdog pixel animations are just gone gone. So that's something someone who has access to their bugs/discord can let them know. Assuming this is the Jul 10 version. Slut anims still seem fine though, least Bis' dog one.
Edit 2: So, dunno if it was me mucking with game files then save transfering, but there are TWO Bis' in her house now. Also can't figure out how to proceed Sasha quest. NVM, she was elsewhere.

Last edited:

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Okay, so I know I'm missing some scenes so far, but I cannot for the life of me find the Roller Skates needed to progress the quest for Sasha. Are they implemented, or did I hit the end point of this version? Surely not, cause the change log noted that Kaya had a new outfit she could wear, but yet again I haven't found it, or at least been able to make/access it.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Okay, so I know I'm missing some scenes so far, but I cannot for the life of me find the Roller Skates needed to progress the quest for Sasha. Are they implemented, or did I hit the end point of this version? Surely not, cause the change log noted that Kaya had a new outfit she could wear, but yet again I haven't found it, or at least been able to make/access it.
there is a short quest in diner (left top in the poor district)

pad03

Nov 5, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for the beginning of version 0.2? I have hit a glitch were I can't clear the rubble in the far right room. I understand this is because my save file is from previous version, right? So if anyone could share a savefile for the beginning of version 0.2 I would be thank full.
I've managed to get this issue on the new version too. Anyone got a new save on 0.21?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes