3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Ah, it's..this game. Remembered I first tried it blind, didn't check out the tags, thought it was romance, girl looked cute. Boy was I wrong.

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
there is a short quest in diner (left top in the poor district)
Oh, thank you so much! Didn't think to talk to anyone but the barman (since the markers above head disappeared for me)

Side questions for anyone; Is Halcyon just meant to be hard to level in brothel? Cause I can sometimes get her one client, RARELY two if I'm lucky.
The change mention new outfits for both Kaya and Halc, but I've yet to find them/be able to make them. I have grabbed the mag from Winona's house that mentioned an outfit, but nothing has popped up. Are they actually in the game? Or is it a case of their base outfit is considered the new one?
I'm also missing four scenes? Mid and bottom mid for Ambro - Entrance, and the mid and last in the poor district. Are they implemented, just planned or do they need the scat filter? Cause I can skip those if that's the case but I don't think there would be four scenes just for that already in the game.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Yes Hal is not pleasing to patrons and that how's she ment to be
As for the mag in Winona is a bug ( original location for sasha's outfit )
For the scenes check Catherine house if after doing her quest
As the poor one do the training with Hal

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
im stuck on this quests the quest sounds simple but i cant clean any rooms in the menu and i cant walk in to any other room then the first one and the one halcyon has dont know if this is a bug or if its something im missing

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
that is a bit wierd, use enter or space to on the room map and then select the far right room with enter or is it space...

later get to train animals there, again use enter to select that option, mouse does not work

also save

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
hello guys, i'm stuck in this quest because when i go talk to neves there is no option for making a new outfit, is this a bug ? or am i missing something ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
hello guys, i'm stuck in this quest because when i go talk to neves there is no option for making a new outfit, is this a bug ? or am i missing something ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need the outfit requirements
Magazine in Jo's farm and Roller Skates from the basement of a women in the bar

Reactions: darlic and SLUTNUT

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
that is a bit wierd, use enter or space to on the room map and then select the far right room with enter or is it space...

later get to train animals there, again use enter to select that option, mouse does not work

also save
i dident even get to the map room and i was not using the mouse i made a new save dident work then i downloaded the game again and that worked i have no idea what was wrong but im just glad it is working now

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
How do you work in the brothel? renovated it, got the dog, but cannot train it (when i select training nothing happens) and when i try to click the book to open the brothel also nothing happens

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes