3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The first scene in the first image is unobtainable anymore cuz it's at the beginning of the game ( talk to Natalie in her house ) and she doesn't appear there again. ( you might be able to toggle it using save editor look for Kaya/Nathalie kiss ) The second one you get it when you hire Paige ( talk to her in her clinic )

To get the scenes in the second image, buy the apartment in poor district, then invite Sasha twice. After that go to Joe farm to them all

Reactions: arenas8 and Spina

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, got me by surprise but IRC it's kinda like a tech update either way I'll wait till it $5 then I'll see if I can buy it

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
My brothel ranking is E. I have 1100 dog tokens. I still cannot raise the dog rank from F to E. Ideas? TIA.
After choosing a dog then experience you go back and open the brothel. Make sure to choose the amount of tokens to train. Other than that you can raise them by making them work
Sorry if I couldn't help

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
Found a bug, if you find and make Sasha's outfit before the quest log tells you it'll glitch and not update anymore
Also, stuck. Just made tea and toilets, don't know what to do next and can't look at the quest log cause its glitched, anyone help with next? I've sold 30+ vials and worked just under 7 days (haven't gotten to fat infected 2nd scene). Currently Lvl 5 and hesitant still. Also got teaching kali to approx. 30% for teaching where it won't increase anymore. Got up to Paige for working at job

Edit: on V0.28, just got 2nd infected scene, made Kenzie's outfit (haven't met kenzie), checked through all 3 "safe areas" no one to talk to

Last edited:
Reactions: reyrey22

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Found a bug, if you find and make Sasha's outfit before the quest log tells you it'll glitch and not update anymore
Also, stuck. Just made tea and toilets, don't know what to do next and can't look at the quest log cause its glitched, anyone help with next? I've sold 30+ vials and worked just under 7 days (haven't gotten to fat infected 2nd scene). Currently Lvl 5 and hesitant still. Also got teaching kali to approx. 30% for teaching where it won't increase anymore. Got up to Paige for working at job

Edit: on V0.28, just got 2nd infected scene, made Kenzie's outfit (haven't met kenzie), checked through all 3 "safe areas" no one to talk to
If you unlocked all gallery scenes then you've completed it. Other than the tea and toilets you have to buy the apartment and invite girls over twice

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes