3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
I'm hoping someone can help. As shown in the second picture I can't start this quest because Kaya's charisma is not high enough. As you can see from the other picture I've only unlocked 3 of the scenes from Ominira and I'm hoping that someone might be able to tell me what the other 3 scenes are and how to unlock them as I believe one of them might give the extra point of charisma I need to be able to start the other quest.
Alas, I was in the same boat as you. I ended up using the save editor to increase the charisma variable. Instruction on how to do so are in an earlier post in the thread.
The missing scene involves a quick make-out session with your girlfriend in Ominira. In the game lore, she's often out-of-town for her job as an ambassador. It's the only scene in the game so far that has a limited window of time and if you don't get it early in the game, it's gone and you can't get the charisma point you need anywhere else. I hope the developer will fix this or give other options in future updates. Good luck.

Barb.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Alas, I was in the same boat as you. I ended up using the save editor to increase the charisma variable. Instruction on how to do so are in an earlier post in the thread.
The missing scene involves a quick make-out session with your girlfriend in Ominira. In the game lore, she's often out-of-town for her job as an ambassador. It's the only scene in the game so far that has a limited window of time and if you don't get it early in the game, it's gone and you can't get the charisma point you need anywhere else. I hope the developer will fix this or give other options in future updates. Good luck.

Barb.
I seem to remember in an earlier version getting that scene was part of one of the early quests before you leave Ominira

Reactions: barbarella2021
Apr 7, 2019
I seem to remember in an earlier version getting that scene was part of one of the early quests before you leave Ominira
You're right! I forget what triggers to close the window, but if you don't get it when you first can, those charisma points are currently unobtainable without a save editor, I believe. I'm sure he'll open it up another way in a later version, but for now I think we're blocked.

Barb.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
How do you increase Kaya's rank? Im level 6 and it still says "Hesitant", even though ive unlocked every gallery scene in the game. Only left with the stalls in poor district and that one container.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
You're right! I forget what triggers to close the window, but if you don't get it when you first can, those charisma points are currently unobtainable without a save editor, I believe. I'm sure he'll open it up another way in a later version, but for now I think we're blocked.

Barb.
I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to make it a repeatable scene, extend the dialogue on the calendar so that if you missed the scene it tells you how many days you have to wait till she's back in Ominira and you can trigger the scene.

Reactions: barbarella2021

charliejane

Jun 17, 2023
I have the brothel open but no customers. I cannot make any money to get tools from Tam. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
she should have gaven you tools to start at first clean the brothel. do you have sico from you town i think you should

charliejane

Jun 17, 2023
I have trained my zombie dogs but cannot give them Experience. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017

Barb.
What do i change when using save editor?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes