3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I'm stuck in two quests right now.
First, I can't talk to Zombie because he's nowhere to be found in the village.
Secondly, I can't give Sasha the outfit because she is nowhere to be found either.
In addition, unfortunately, there are some other problems, for example, that I can not enter certain buildings in the slum, because the requirements are not met.
I have already invested over 150 tokens in a zombie dog. So it can't be due to a lack of experience that Kaya herself doesn't make any progress.

The problem with the game is that it has a lot of bugs and poor balancing.

Griseboy

Oct 27, 2018
I'm stuck in two quests right now.
First, I can't talk to Zombie because he's nowhere to be found in the village.
Secondly, I can't give Sasha the outfit because she is nowhere to be found either.
In addition, unfortunately, there are some other problems, for example, that I can not enter certain buildings in the slum, because the requirements are not met.
I have already invested over 150 tokens in a zombie dog. So it can't be due to a lack of experience that Kaya herself doesn't make any progress.

The problem with the game is that it has a lot of bugs and poor balancing.
Zombie is in jeanette's house
Sasha is at different locations day to day, sometimes her house, sometimes the farm and sometimes the poor district
You can't enter the one building in the slums, its not implemented into the game yet.

Reactions: Mercedes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok that happend to me. but what i-got say was right go to the brothel and make the money then get the clothing for her. may need more hard to say so i would go wih 1500 just in case.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
A few questions about the brothel

Can you actually release some of the zombie dogs? I have three, but the training takes forever. In addition, they cost quite a lot of maintenance.

Furthermore, I can only equip one room with a bed and accordingly serve only one customer at a time.
Is there a change in sight?

Once, and unfortunately I only noticed this when I had already pressed start, a customer wanted to cuddle with a zombie dog. And in more than 40 nights in the brothel, this was the only time. Is the trigger set so low or did I miss something?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm at the end of the current release (I think) because I have access to Lost Town. There's a woman looking down at the sewers with a quest indicator over her head but I can't start the quest because I don't have enough charisma.

as for the gallery I'm missing 1, 5 & 6 from Ominira and the last one from the poor district (might be connected to the quest I can't start).

lokkocachorro

Jun 6, 2023
Is there a way to add items by the date of the game?
I've already cleaned everything I had to clean and I can't fabric anymore.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I can't seem to find Liv anywhere when I have to ask her about the farms.
Either I am blind after literally going around the map and trying to enter every building and talking to every person, or maybe it's a random event?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
I can't seem to find Liv anywhere when I have to ask her about the farms.
Either I am blind after literally going around the map and trying to enter every building and talking to every person, or maybe it's a random event?
Go to field on top map — she is a farmer, not housewive!

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes