3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like them both. i know it take's time to make them i will say that i wish there was way's to find the scene's because i think i missed some on the first one but i do not wish to play it all over lol. well if i get to keep the scene's i opened would stay up there.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks.

I thought old saves should work with this update? I still get this error that I got from loading saves with version .25
Any fix?
That's not a save error. You are missing a picture. Download the CG set and transfer the missing pic to the game files.

Edit: Missing picture doesn't appear to be in the CG set, so that's going to be tough to fix.

Last edited:

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
he completed the first game
I know that he finished the first game, just as far as I remember, he then started making 3 games, but because of the patreon policy, he stopped developing them, the continuation and spin-off "Slice of Venture" went under the knife, but about "The hunter 2" I'm not sure, but he kind of froze the development.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
So, what's new? The changelog in the site is only for patreons.
In terms of content there are 53 new H pics, 8 new H scenes (3 normal and 5 quickies), new pixel animations, a new title screen, new tutorial pics...

As for the gameplay you already know it thanks to my previous post. Crafting side revamped. There's also a nice element that will please most of you: loot respawn. Some elements in Lost Town have a chance to repop when changing days. You can find more informations about that in the changelog.

Do you remember by famous list of "stuff" to polish that was close to 80 points to polish? Well I managed to do 23 of those points for that update. If you want some example I can give you some:

- The picture of Kaya leaving Ominira while talking with Akane has been remade to be more credible (no more wheelie)
- The night music is now 2 seconds long instead of 5 to make chaining of brothel less tedious
- Paiges faces have been remade with a new expression added (and conversations have been tweaked according to those new faces.)
- There are female/female pixel animations in the brothel when the customers are female.
- Loot in battle is now packed (instead of one line per item)
- Frank's bar has been lowered so that the entrance shows even if the map is at 100% opacity.

And there are much more. You can find all those changes in the changelog. They don't increase game time but they're necessary QoL improvements.

Now, one last thing about this update: Because of some of the new elements we've implemented, saves AFTER unlocking the brothel will have corrupted datas. BUT, fear not, they're not broken. If your save is after the opening of the brothel (so basically after the scene between Kaya, Halcyon and Vincent), there will be a huge beacon of fire on the left corner of the brothel. Clicking on it will adapt your save to all the necessary changes by changing day.

Of course, it's not impossible that there's a specific situation I didn't think about and that might create a problem so MAKE SURE TO SAVE ON ANOTHER SLOT AFTER USING IT! This way if I have to correct something reported, you'll be able to use your original save file and reuse the beacon (because it disappears once used to avoid bugs.)

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks.

I thought old saves should work with this update? I still get this error that I got from loading saves with version .25
Any fix?
I didn't have this error when starting a new save so i don't know. This is the last update we're getting until 0.27 so i got no solutions for you sadly

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I know that he finished the first game, just as far as I remember, he then started making 3 games, but because of the patreon policy, he stopped developing them, the continuation and spin-off "Slice of Venture" went under the knife, but about "The hunter 2" I'm not sure, but he kind of froze the development.
He is currently working on The Hunter 2 and Slice of School

Slice of Venture 3 had to be abandoned because of issues with the Artist but it only ever had 1 release so it wasn't much anyway. He also is planning to retire after these games are completed.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
He is currently working on The Hunter 2 and Slice of School

Slice of Venture 3 had to be abandoned because of issues with the Artist but it only ever had 1 release so it wasn't much anyway. He also is planning to retire after these games are completed.
yes, I heard about the resignation, I hope this is a temporary clouding and he will change his mind. I don't know how well I remember, but "Slice of Venture 3" he froze, because the game was planned to be too big, and it took too much time from the remaining projects, and when the patreon tightened the screws, he kind of froze or even said that he would suspend development "Slice of School" because due to the overlap of cash flows, he could not pay for the work of the artist.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Oh one other thing I should mention is that they added mostly futa content in this update, should probably add that tag

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes