3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
dunno if this has been asked. but I cant figure out how to make more tokens to train the zombie dog??

master_howard

Feb 1, 2020
Download JoiPlay from Play Store and also RPGM plugins
Then start the app and press + to add the game
Make sure it's uncompressed and choose the exe
Can you send me the joiplay files because I can't find them in the play store along with everything I need to run this game on android please

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
didn't play this game after the first release (i think), i remember a scene with a giant toad. is there enough new content to download or should i wait another year or so?

Apr 7, 2019
Dear Futaket,

I'd say there's a couple of hours of content in here to play, but it ends with the very start of of new content, so waiting for at least the next update might make the play through more fun. Best wishes, Barb.

Reactions: Futaket

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can somebody plz post the full post from this link since i canot see becausse every thing he post is behind a paywall

andres18

May 24, 2017
Can someone tell me where the tambara is for the dildo, it's not in town, and I can't leave town

I can't find the zombie either

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
You can find it on kemono.party, just search by artist "blueaxolotl" and done.
Now we wait for it to update to get the new update. Judging from previous talks we might need a new start which is frustrating

Last edited:

Asassaror85

Sep 4, 2020
Now we wait for it to update to get the new update. Judging from previous talks we might need a new start which is frustrating
" I also had to create a specific event for anyone with a recent save to adapt some values to avoid having to ask the player to start a new game. I'm sure it will lead to bugs at some point -_- So yeah, we still have many things to tweak before releasing the game for the end of the week."

Reactions: Thelonely6

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
" I also had to create a specific event for anyone with a recent save to adapt some values to avoid having to ask the player to start a new game. I'm sure it will lead to bugs at some point -_- So yeah, we still have many things to tweak before releasing the game for the end of the week."
Old saves will be compatible, he just said so on his Discord.
I asked him after I post my thought. It's great to hear that

Ranchdubois

Feb 11, 2022
can someone help me with sashas corruption? i make the outfit and go to her in the farm, after giving it to her it just says sasha is corrupted and the quest doesnt end?
EDIT: so apparently this quest doesnt actually end.
so how do i unlock the next quest with the "lost city"?

Last edited:

malfeitor

Oct 11, 2020
There should be a hint in the description that you should NOT buy the wood until you can make money...

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes