3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm so far stuck on the beginning as I just started playing and the quests are vague such as daily routine...what needs to be done and I try to find that person to bring food for using the map in OP links and Halcyon not showing there...for name under face images.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, that scene (the toilet) requires that you have that rank. BigEFfinPerv, how did you activate that scene and progress to the lost city?
I'm talking about the toilet scene in the lost city not the one in the poor part of town with the gloryhole which is still unaccessible.

I got to the lost city by following what the quest told me to do.

Reactions: hobo_duck

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I'm talking about the toilet scene in the lost city not the one in the poor part of town with the gloryhole which is still unaccessible.

I got to the lost city by following what the quest told me to do.
Guess i can't get it as Sasha questline is bug out for me.

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
Here is my save, with all the content i could find. I seemed to atleast have filled out the gallery. For some reason the dev decided not to include every scene, so if you are into hobo and dog content, i advice playing the game for the full experience.

(I think i did this correctly, never shared a save before, report back any issues) V0.25.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Kel9m and insane13

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
could you share a save after the Sasha outfit quest, the quest is bugged out and I can’t advance further on the story
The quest doesnt progress, but every other day she will be in the southern slum area. There are 3 hobo scenes. Just skip some days in-between each events.

Those hobo scenes are not included in the gallery, the quest will remain even after the last scene. To my knowledge, there is no continuations after "give her the slutty outfit" part. To start the lost city quests (the parasite questline), you have to come to the entrance when 2 guys are having a conversation. (I checked and messed with every variable and switch, and found nothing.)

Last edited:

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Clearing the room in brothel doesnt work. Cant click on clear room in the book, how to fix that?

e: in case someone has the same problem. It helped me to let MC work 2 times in the brothel. Fixed the bug.

Last edited:

jyp

Aug 10, 2017
Dans la quête Sasha corruption, je dois attendre plusieurs jours mais pas de retour de sasha ?

jyp

Aug 10, 2017
In the quest Sasha corruption, I must wait several days but no return of sasha?

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Can't play this update. Is it true that it does not work with old saves? In that case, can someone please share a savefile before this updates content that works? Or, for you who have been able to play this update, did you start from the beginning?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes