3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Can locally patch/override the error by going to www\js\plugins\_PixelGallery.js and adding two forward slashes (//) in front of line 426, which reads "this._unlockedAnims.push(id);" - it seems like it's just a bug around the pixel gallery not being unlockable yet.

However also want to echo that even with being able to use the brothel, game does not really seem to advance. I don't have any quests and nothing really changes day on day besides occasional Biserka voyeurism events in the slums.
Thank you that worked and i was able to progress!

However, after unlocking the pixel gallery by progressing with biserka, i get the following error when i try to go to menu

1677532541755.png

Do you know how to bypass it?

Thanks again

Edit: NVM, found it, if i also put two forward slashes (//) in front of line 449 as well, the problem solves

Last edited:
Reactions: doodofthedoods

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well after i talked to paige and went to the old yown she disapiared and is no longer in town

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Lastly i got another error when trying to open door to lost town after you get the outfit

1677541485455.png

Seems it has to do with the game trying to equip the ourfit when you open door but don't know what to change in the .js files. ANy help is welcome

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
When recruiting the librarian, the game freezed before the scene with the zombie for me.

It also bugs out during the Sasha questline, after giving her the dress. The quest doesnt progress, and while i can see the 3 hobo scenes with her, i cant interract with her or clear the quest past the stage "give her the dress".

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Old saves aren't compatible due to the brothel changes.
If the changes make old saves incompatible then a save made with the new version completed up to the end of the previous version should be included with the new version. It gets very annoying when you have to go through hours of gameplay that you've already seen in order to get to the new content

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes