3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 8, 2018
Regrettably, I'm getting loading error. Failed o load: img/pictures/T_TR3.png when loading from save file :(
It's because that png file doesn't exist, to fix this issue i literally just copied one of the files in the pictures folder and renamed it "T_TR3". Other than that, I also came across the bug in post #581, and have no clue how to solve this one.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Yeah that been down back to 2019 wonder why it not been deleted.

All so i had Sasha quest bug out as it still say give her the slut outfit after given it to her.
i got the same as you i believe its a bug aswhell

how can whe go to the old ruined town becausse i have no option for it

TH4n4t05

Jul 6, 2017
after you give sasha her clothes quest bugs out and shows give her clothes
Same here. She does wear them, and you can visit her in the south and watch the scene, but the quest does not finish and is telling you, that you should give her the outfit.

Reactions: cbrnix

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
TH2 V0.25 Patch N°1

Hello everyone.

It was quick but here's the first patch. As always replace your data folder with this one!

It corrects the following elements:

- Showing the Quickies gallery (it's not ready yet)
- Having Aren appearing twice in a certain setting
- Being blocked during Caitlyn's hiring if Catherine's upstairs with Aren and Jimmy
- Paige's movements being blocked if talked to her from the bottom side when asking her about Lost Town.

Reactions: omglolguy32

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
The Hunter 2 v0.25.1 (Patch)

Hello everyone,

Thanks to one of you who was kind enough to report some bugs as well as tons of typos/mistakes, I've updated the game to a v0.25.1. I do that when the amount of bugs to correct justifies a whole reupload of the game (because it contains images fixes too for tutorials.)

Now I'm perfectly aware that not everyone will want to redownload the game just for that and will want to wait for the next update. That's why I'm also giving you a patch. It will fix the bugs without having to redownload the game (of course any image correction isn't in this patch.)

Needless to say that this update and this patch contains the previously corrected content from Patch #1

v0.25.1 Patch

Reactions: omglolguy32

TMur80

May 14, 2018
Found following bugs:

1) whenever i try to press the "start" button in the brothel screen the game crashes. Even tried restarting the game and progressing from start up to that point, same error. As a result, cannot progress the game beyound that point.
View attachment 2421921

2) The quest "The lonelyness of the toy maker" cannot be completed. Once you get in the upper floor of cathereine's house, there is already the possibility to see the scene in the bath, as well as, initiate the start of the quest by finding the binoculars. And even if you do not initiate the scene, you cannot progress further than the step were you have to talk to Catherine.
Can locally patch/override the error by going to www\js\plugins\_PixelGallery.js and adding two forward slashes (//) in front of line 426, which reads "this._unlockedAnims.push(id);" - it seems like it's just a bug around the pixel gallery not being unlockable yet.

However also want to echo that even with being able to use the brothel, game does not really seem to advance. I don't have any quests and nothing really changes day on day besides occasional Biserka voyeurism events in the slums.

Reactions: doodofthedoods

mynamejeff5

Oct 3, 2019
Think i softlocked myself by using 5 fabric on an extra bed when i needed it to create the nurse outfit.... Anybody stuck here?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Can locally patch/override the error by going to www\js\plugins\_PixelGallery.js and adding two forward slashes (//) in front of line 426, which reads "this._unlockedAnims.push(id);" - it seems like it's just a bug around the pixel gallery not being unlockable yet.

However also want to echo that even with being able to use the brothel, game does not really seem to advance. I don't have any quests and nothing really changes day on day besides occasional Biserka voyeurism events in the slums.
You mean Sasha in the slums as Biserka the dog in the graveyard.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Found following bugs:

1) whenever i try to press the "start" button in the brothel screen the game crashes. Even tried restarting the game and progressing from start up to that point, same error. As a result, cannot progress the game beyound that point.
View attachment 2421921

2) The quest "The lonelyness of the toy maker" cannot be completed. Once you get in the upper floor of cathereine's house, there is already the possibility to see the scene in the bath, as well as, initiate the start of the quest by finding the binoculars. And even if you do not initiate the scene, you cannot progress further than the step were you have to talk to Catherine.
I'm getting that error too, which means I can't earn the money I need to pay for Sasha's outfit

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes