3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Can't play this update. Is it true that it does not work with old saves? In that case, can someone please share a savefile before this updates content that works? Or, for you who have been able to play this update, did you start from the beginning?
Due to the changes to the brothel system, old saves aren't compatible.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
great game so far at 10 hours in , just set up the brothel , pee scenes are really high quality and hot , only encountered one scat scene and it was really hot too , hoping theres some lesbian scat later on

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hmm, when I patch the game (Compressed version), I got this error on run:
Hunter2 err.png
But without patching game work.

What do I do wrong?

Last edited:

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Any possibility to share a save with the new version, but with story content before this update? I've already played this game twise from the beginning. Not keen to do it again.

Asassaror85

Sep 4, 2020
The zone is just called the Entrance. The exact location below. I tried replicating it, but it seems to have a hidden requirement, or it occurs at a random intervall. If so, then its poor design.

View attachment 2435429
After giving outfit to Sasha and finding her 3 hobo quick scenes i tried to skip something around 40 days hoping i will be able to start parasite quest but nothing happened yet :/

Asassaror85

Sep 4, 2020
Okay, looks like Sasha quest can be fully finishes but bug with not finishing it might be reason why lost city quest guys cant spawn.
Finding magazine and crafting it before second meeting Sasha in poor district bugs her quest.
After fixing this quest i tried again to spawn those 2 guys with parasite quest.
At the beginning i skipped ~10 days but it did changed nothing, after this i decided to walk through every npc in first village but non of them had any new interaction. Somehow after returning to town quest dudes spawned next to Vincent house, i have no clue if its really fault of Sasha quest bug. All i can tell for sure is those 2 guys leaved left corner of bar and came to Vincent house. ....png

Jul 23, 2018
I spent FOREVER trying to find the roller skates for sasha's outfit even with the few mentions in this thread. So for anyone who is struggling to look for them, your map hides the opening for a bar up in the very top left corner of the Ambrosia North Poor District. Its right next to the two NPC's sitting at the table. So go up there and go into the bar and there will be a mission to talk to the bartender, do so. Once you start walking away the waitress will talk to you, after that do her mission and then when you return you will go to the bar, be told she is at her home, go to her home and you will have access to her basement from inside her house. In that basement you will find the Roller Skates for Sasha's outfit.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Okay, looks like Sasha quest can be fully finishes but bug with not finishing it might be reason why lost city quest guys cant spawn.
Finding magazine and crafting it before second meeting Sasha in poor district bugs her quest.
After fixing this quest i tried again to spawn those 2 guys with parasite quest.
At the beginning i skipped ~10 days but it did changed nothing, after this i decided to walk through every npc in first village but non of them had any new interaction. Somehow after returning to town quest dudes spawned next to Vincent house, i have no clue if its really fault of Sasha quest bug. All i can tell for sure is those 2 guys leaved left corner of bar and came to Vincent house. View attachment 2453564
seems like you have to talk to someone in the bar to trigger these two guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Asassaror85

Sep 4, 2020
I have no fucking clue what to do after walking in lost city, the moment i open gate and walks in quest just ends. After picking up all of resources, finding toilet and fat mutant scenes i tried to progress but failed. Talked already with every available npc, Paige disappeared and Halcyon still complaining about lack of materials. I also noticed that 1 house in lost city cannot be opened.
Is it end of actual patch or just another bug?

Reactions: thekilopio

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I have no fucking clue what to do after walking in lost city, the moment i open gate and walks in quest just ends. After picking up all of resources, finding toilet and fat mutant scenes i tried to progress but failed. Talked already with every available npc, Paige disappeared and Halcyon still complaining about lack of materials. I also noticed that 1 house in lost city cannot be opened.
Is it end of actual patch or just another bug?
yes it is the end of curent patch

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
i had to start a new game due to a windows update breaking my old save (everything is just pure black) and i got to the point where im supposed to talk to biserka , but when i go to her house in the cutscene she isnt there and the game softlocks itself and i need to use the brothel to reset the day , yet when the next day comes it still shows the dialogue button over biserkas head and the journal still tells me i need to talk to her , is there any way to fix this or are both and any future saves fucked ¿

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
also seems to be a bug when giving jeanette the book you wrote where if you have monstrophilia and extreme liquids turned off then the sequence where she reads the book plays twice after giving the message about the filters , therefore calling over the zombie over a second time where his walk path leads him into a corner where the game softlocks . the game doesnt skip the scene , just restarts the pre cutscene until the game softlocks itself , resetting the game doesnt fix it either , the quest to hire jeanette simply cannot be completed if you have monstrophilia and extreme liquids off

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
also seems to be a bug when giving jeanette the book you wrote where if you have monstrophilia and extreme liquids turned off then the sequence where she reads the book plays twice after giving the message about the filters , therefore calling over the zombie over a second time where his walk path leads him into a corner where the game softlocks . the game doesnt skip the scene , just restarts the pre cutscene until the game softlocks itself , resetting the game doesnt fix it either , the quest to hire jeanette simply cannot be completed if you have monstrophilia and extreme liquids off
Only work around is to turn on what you turned off.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Only work around is to turn on what you turned off.
i know , thats what i did , thats how i confirmed its a bug with those two specifically and not just an unfinished sequence , having both off doesnt give a message for both so i literally had to go one by one down the list until i figured out which ones caused it . im simply just reporting a bug and the workaround , not complaining about how the game is broken

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes