3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
My saves are most likely borked so if anyone is willing to share his save it would be greatly appreciated ( a 100% one possibly)

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
yes, I heard about the resignation, I hope this is a temporary clouding and he will change his mind. I don't know how well I remember, but "Slice of Venture 3" he froze, because the game was planned to be too big, and it took too much time from the remaining projects, and when the patreon tightened the screws, he kind of froze or even said that he would suspend development "Slice of School" because due to the overlap of cash flows, he could not pay for the work of the artist.
It wasn't due to any overlap of cash flows or whatever, his Patreon was outright banned, so he lost a major portion of his income and could no longer pay PeakJump for his work. Ark's income has yet to recover and might never recover, so he's finishing what he can and will probably return to a regular job once he finishes his currently planned projects.

Slice of Venture 3 was possible with the amount he was making on Patreon, but impossible after the ban, which is why it was shelved indefinitely.

Plus, Pixiv has started cracking down on more niche fetishes on Fanbox recently, so there's a non-zero chance he could get banned there too, effectively making Slice of School also impossible to complete.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I see the game still crashes with jeanette if you have things turned off.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i ran in to a glitch i think k said she needed 500 dallors but does not have it then the game just keeps repeting it over and over.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
It wasn't due to any overlap of cash flows or whatever, his Patreon was outright banned, so he lost a major portion of his income and could no longer pay PeakJump for his work. Ark's income has yet to recover and might never recover, so he's finishing what he can and will probably return to a regular job once he finishes his currently planned projects.

Slice of Venture 3 was possible with the amount he was making on Patreon, but impossible after the ban, which is why it was shelved indefinitely.

Plus, Pixiv has started cracking down on more niche fetishes on Fanbox recently, so there's a non-zero chance he could get banned there too, effectively making Slice of School also impossible to complete.
A patreon ban is a loss of cash flow. Pixiv is tightening the rules and in general it's more about censorship and previews than the fetish content itself. In general, this widespread trend with the tightening of content taboos looks very depressing, I hope subscribestar will not take such a step in the near future.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
i ran in to a glitch i think k said she needed 500 dallors but does not have it then the game just keeps repeting it over and over.
was this for getting the clothes ¿ i had enough but was wondering what would happen if the player didnt have enough money , i guess the answer is the game puts you into a loop .

anyways , just earn more money at the brothel , should only take a few times

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I get this in the brothel. Can't use it. Clicking Open brothel triggers an error sound. So I can't make any money.
I have 2 rooms and they have a bed each, and rubble is cleared.

1685411280162.png

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
I get this in the brothel. Can't use it. Clicking Open brothel triggers an error sound. So I can't make any money.
I have 2 rooms and they have a bed each, and rubble is cleared.

View attachment 2660427
you need to progress the story , theres a good chunk of new content plus a new character joins you but if you wanna just skip all the story stuff just use the giant flaming goblet in the top left corner

Reactions: AdamBender

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
you need to progress the story , theres a good chunk of new content plus a new character joins you but if you wanna just skip all the story stuff just use the giant flaming goblet in the top left corner
Thank you for your swift answer. Ok, so I can't use the brothel until I finish some story stuff. Got it. Just how am I supposed to make any money then?

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Thank you for your swift answer. Ok, so I can't use the brothel until I finish some story stuff. Got it. Just how am I supposed to make any money then?
its not a lot of stuff , maybe an hour or two at most , you wont need any money until then anyways . there is a part where the game takes out $500 after you recruit the new character so as long as you have that you should be good . and if youre still short on money , then the goblet in the top left of the brothel is always an option as a last resort

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes