3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Go to field on top map — she is a farmer, not housewive!
I can't find any field in either Ambriosa, or on the map where you can also go to the forest where the zombie dogs are.
Can you post a screenshot how to get to the field?

Carido

Aug 12, 2020
As much as i Like your way of story telling, i got one slight dislike so far. I think, that Biserka, even thou she realy is open minded and clearly intrested in dirty things - To have her do scat and expressing to wanting to be a Dog´s toilet at her second H scene, is realy quite fast. I would have preffered if it would take a little bit more time to get a girl into such dirty act´s

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Okay the dog room is bug as i got a save made in the last up date where the room been clean and open but the room closed now.

Last edited:

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
This game is so buggy i cant even start the brothel quest, someone has a save just before it ?

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
I'm stuck in two quests right now.
First, I can't talk to Zombie because he's nowhere to be found in the village.
Secondly, I can't give Sasha the outfit because she is nowhere to be found either.
In addition, unfortunately, there are some other problems, for example, that I can not enter certain buildings in the slum, because the requirements are not met.
I have already invested over 150 tokens in a zombie dog. So it can't be due to a lack of experience that Kaya herself doesn't make any progress.

The problem with the game is that it has a lot of bugs and poor balancing.
Try here
Zombie is here.JPG

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or not but i can only clean the dogs room which I already did during the quest. Basically I can't expand in other rooms and because of that i'm limited to the first floor and one client per night.
Is the second floor not implemented yet or is my game bugged?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not but i can only clean the dogs room which I already did during the quest. Basically I can't expand in other rooms and because of that i'm limited to the first floor and one client per night.
Is the second floor not implemented yet or is my game bugged?
The second floor is not implemented and yes your game all so bugged as i too have the dog room and others not work on a new save and a save from last update.

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Okay the dog room is bug as i got a save made in the last up date where the been clean and open but the room closed now.
same. because of that u cant make money from dogs and unlock pixel gallery. Also Catherine is tricky. U have to be lucky to be able to chat with her about Cathelyn's child.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm hoping someone can help. As shown in the second picture I can't start this quest because Kaya's charisma is not high enough. As you can see from the other picture I've only unlocked 3 of the scenes from Ominira and I'm hoping that someone might be able to tell me what the other 3 scenes are and how to unlock them as I believe one of them might give the extra point of charisma I need to be able to start the other quest.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes