3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the following:

"Bring back the old Kaya"
"Paige mentionted a mutant toad. It should be somewhere on the road to the lab"

No ideia on what to do or how to progress. Help!

I just cleaned the brothel, not sure if that's what you meant since it is my first time playing.
thanks !

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Gamekilling Bug Report:

After finding out about the old grandfather and that he's not feeling well, if you visit the doctor and have her look him over...ah, well, let's just say that at the end of it, when they thank the doctor and she leaves, you are put back in control of your character, but you seem to be in a spot that's 100% IMMOBILE. I can spin around and face every direction, but I cannot move.

You end up stuck in the bottom right corner of the desk in "Charles & Vincent's House". Lower section of that specific map.

Reactions: Marcosan

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
On another note, where the hell is Sasha?

She's supposed to get an outfit (Sasha's Corruption quest) , and she's SOMEWHERE in the city of Ambriosa, but I've checked every house possible, and I've talked to everyone that I can seem to find. She's virtually vanished.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Bugged. Character/game getting stuck in multiple places.

Also, why does every creature have to be disgusting and decomposing? can't have regular dogs in the brother. No, must be zombies. Author really has a thing for disgusting s***.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I have the same problem, will try to start from the beginning. Will tell if it works (unless I forget).
Some guy before posted his save relatively early if you don't wanna play the beginner quests.
Didn't work. Not once, started from the beginning twice. Avoided side quests, etc. Still, after Jannet, appears on the bed and cannot move anywhere.

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, maybe someone can help me? I get a black screen after I enter the basement of Kayas brothel when the scene finishes.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I can't complete the babysitter , Jeanette or Sasha quests. I get transported to the mc's bed and the character is just stuck there in Caitlyn and Jeanette quests.

View attachment 3031542

The farmer one she walks over nothing happens....

View attachment 3031554

I have three quests and every single one is broken :ROFLMAO: how even tf.
Same here.
Help?
Judging by the comments won't even bother downloading this since it needs unfucking and I don't have time for that shit :FacePalm:but these likely CAN'T be avoided while playing. Those look like outright errors by the dev not bad code. If either of you have RPGM you can go manually unfuck it with a project file, cheats or an editor would also work if you know or can work out the switches and variables for them quests.

The bed issue is the tileset having the bed set to be impassable. The dev should've transported the player to the side, used regions to make that specific bed passable or made the beds passable in the tileset. It's a couple of clicks to do.

The second does one character move and then the game hangs when they stop? If so it's likely the movement route for the event is set up wrong and skip is off. That or a self switch, trigger etc is wrong. You'd have to go into the event to see what exactly is incorrect. If it's the movement just tick "skip if cannot move" and it should work fine.

Was the dev drunk as fuck when they made it?

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I can't complete the babysitter , Jeanette or Sasha quests. I get transported to the mc's bed and the character is just stuck there in Caitlyn and Jeanette quests.

View attachment 3031542

The farmer one she walks over nothing happens....

View attachment 3031554

I have three quests and every single one is broken :ROFLMAO: how even tf.
Skip the Jeanette convo that leads to getting stuck in the bed with save editor by changing " Hiring #3: Jeanette #129". Was at 5, just make it 6. Than when you talk to her she agrees to work for you.
The same can be done to skip the intro to Jos farm by changing " Sasha's Corruption #127 " from 3 to 4...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes