3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the following:

"Bring back the old Kaya"
"Paige mentionted a mutant toad. It should be somewhere on the road to the lab"

No ideia on what to do or how to progress. Help!

does anyone has a save file right after the first brothel clearing? (just before hunting your first zombie dog)
Pretty please.
I just cleaned the brothel, not sure if that's what you meant since it is my first time playing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i jus hope all the bug's are out of the game hard to play a buggy game. i do wish the dev good luck

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
New quest is stuck in "capture a young goblin" part. I have capture 3 goblins but the quest does not update. I have ried training them, also going back to apartment to see if elizabeth is there. Nothing worked

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the following:

"Bring back the old Kaya"
"Paige mentionted a mutant toad. It should be somewhere on the road to the lab"

No ideia on what to do or how to progress. Help!

I just cleaned the brothel, not sure if that's what you meant since it is my first time playing.
Talk to Leonie the major first before meet the toad monster

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
After giving Jeanette the book and watch the scene Kaya ends up being teleported back to her room.. but on top of the bed instead of infront of it = Can't move. Last save is from 1.5 hour prior.....

edit: The conversation with Jo, the farmergirl, won't trigger. One gamebreaking bug after another...
Well, there is always a first time, but does anyone have a save with the gallery unlocked because i won't be soldering through this buggy mess from the start again, it takes hours.

Last edited:

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
how is this game even allowed here? there's like naked 5-6 year old girls.

the 18+ girls are really hot, it's a shame this game is beyond gross.

tarmonkey22

Sep 19, 2020
What are you supposed to do after the first goblin encounter play as Elizabeth by the lockers? I feel like I've scoured every inch of the building and can't find where to go.

Apr 7, 2019
After giving Jeanette the book and watch the scene Kaya ends up being teleported back to her room.. but on top of the bed instead of infront of it = Can't move. Last save is from 1.5 hour prior.....

edit: The conversation with Jo, the farmergirl, won't trigger. One gamebreaking bug after another...
Well, there is always a first time, but does anyone have a save with the gallery unlocked because i won't be soldering through this buggy mess from the start again, it takes hours.
Hey, my response comes a little late but I was just shared some of the developer's Dev Post. He apparently redid the mapping a number of different places in order to make it most aesthetic and it's caused a string of bugs where Kaya appears in bookcases and beds and other objects that breaks the game. He's on his sixth patch and his Subscribers are still finding incidents like this. It might be worthwhile to wait until he releases a final patch somewhere or at least save very often.

Asassaror85

Sep 4, 2020
What are you supposed to do after the first goblin encounter play as Elizabeth by the lockers? I feel like I've scoured every inch of the building and can't find where to go.
Go to gym section and use pipe, after few scenes go to room with save point and use bed.

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
guys, does anyone know how to increase the rank? It doesn't increase with level. In previous updates it would rise after completing quests, but now even that doesn’t exist. Maybe someone knows a variable for the save editor?

Idontknow94

Dec 18, 2017
guys, does anyone know how to increase the rank? It doesn't increase with level. In previous updates it would rise after completing quests, but now even that doesn’t exist. Maybe someone knows a variable for the save editor?
If you mess with save editor on the rank you will end up breaking the game i made this mistake

Idontknow94

Dec 18, 2017
Is it just me having problems or the game is bugged? I restarted the game 3 times and every time there is a bug that prevents the game from progressing

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Just fyi I'm probably not going to be able to update this thread anymore with updates, the updates are so minor and most of the time so buggy that it's hard to even get to everything new. And if I have to restart my save another time i'm gonna lose my mind.

Might let this one cook for a long while before subscribing for another update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saturn23

Marcosan

Jun 29, 2017
Help, after completing the "Hiring Caitlym" and "Hiring Jeanette" quests, Kaya sleeps on a bed in her house and there is nothing you can do except load a save. In the "Sasha'S Corruption" quest, the game freezes after an animation and I can't do anything except turn the game off. Help please.

Reactions: Mister66
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes